Proposal to conflicting parties

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

falco1029

Proposal to conflicting parties

Post by falco1029 »

Alright, I, after talking a bit with Fooser, have a suggestion to attempt to work the whole Trollsbane situation out a bit better, as my election proposal was first warped out of it's original state and then ignored. Basically, a small meeting of sorts. The people at the meeting would be the following:

-Fooser
-Derek
-Bailey
-Myself
-Anyone else who thinks they could help

I would like the above people to sign here and list possible times they would like to hold such a meeting. As to where, it will depend on the the amount of people and the variables when the time comes. I hope we can work some things out there, and possibly get a new agreed upon government for Trollsbane.

~Ules Felko
Zhauvalea

Post by Zhauvalea »

Two of the above can't meet in Trollsbane by pain of death, sweetheart. Maybe you should stop trying to play with the big boys.

-Z
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

And I am sure that those people didn't actually do anything wrong, and even so, the meeting doesn't necessarily have to be in Trollsbane. I am tired of people ruling trollsbane by force instead of intelligence, it's a disgrace.

~Ules
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The true colors have been becoming brighter and brighter each passing day that Bailey goes further and further into paranoid insanity. Though, I am curious now, you questioned my fitting into this situation Z, I think it is your turn now, but I understand if you are too cowardly to say openly.

F
Errian Abêth

Post by Errian Abêth »

This is nonsense. First you say you want to give the control to the people and now you invite yourself to the "important" meeting. I can not see any consequence in your plan.

signed,
Errian Abêth
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

The meeting would not be to decide the government as much as a way to decide it. meaning decide if it'll be an election or whatnot, and the details. I am sorry you lacked the intelligence to realize that I wouldn't go about and try to decide everything for everyone via a small meeting without representatives present.

~Ules