A party for lizards

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

A party for lizards

Post by Llama »

this is written in the lizard tongue

We will officially bless the ruins with our presence by use of a party...with food, and music (if any lizard folk know how to play landling's instruments...) and of course a prayer to Zelphia

We shall discuss the future of all children of Zelphia

The party will take place at the date and time below ((5th March at 19:00 CET thats 19:00 in germany and 6pm GMT))

All lizardfolk, including non-citizens are welcome.

If anyone wishes to make a donation to cover this cost, please speak to Mazrian who will also be providing the food.

Please write your name below if you are to attend

Many thanks

Brother Selisidour
General Counciller of Zzyathis

((COuld a GM please PM me, I have an idea))
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

sure ill come along

Ectlax
Llama

Post by Llama »

Children of Zelphia

The date is nearing, and only 3 are coming. What happened to all the enthusiasm? Its a party not an execution for Zelphia's sake.

Brother Selisidour
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

If you have a responsibility outside the Zzyathis then of course pay attention to that, but do not ignore the fact that us lizard-folk are becoming a great and numerous race once again on Gobiath. I trust all of the council will attend, and at least most of the citizens.

Ectlax
Dain Ironfoot

Post by Dain Ironfoot »

I'll come along....... Hopefully anyways...
Where is it?........
Ssraniath
Llama

Post by Llama »

OK so, here's the plan.

We meet at the time above in trollsbane (give those landlings something to talk about); and then we walk to the shrine of Zelphia where hopefully our high templar will give a service, then onto the ruins for the feast

Brother Selisidour