speed

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zach Bora

Post by Zach Bora »

Poots wrote:#me cuts a hole in the mans pocket while he's bending over.
If it happened to me I'd say
"What pockets? There's none on these pants"
"I got a bag and a belt, but no pockets."
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

Poots wrote: #me cuts a hole in the mans pocket while he's bending over.
If that happened to Gishmel he would use his super bad rp and run all the way through the door and find Galim sitting there making comments about a char that is already dead, because he got pwned by him ig and wants ooc revenge but killing the char. wasent enough, so he will stop it nothing to offend the PO of Gishmel over and over.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Way to rise above the situation...
Gishmel

Post by Gishmel »

If you all don't mind talking about the entire land, speed, connection thing. Id like to say a few things.

First I have been in more than my fare share of chases and as many people have said there is no way to #me when more than 4 people are attacking you. Well 4 skilled people. But anyway, I can count numerous times when Salathe chased me for a while and gave up most well actually has never clouded me but he catches me on any terrain I go on. Grass rock, forest, roads, roofs, paths, and floors. Pendar also can catch me, well he has the few times he bothered to chase.

I found another element I nearly mastered that is almost as helpful as speed in a chase. Knowing the perfect spots to run and looking ahead of myself when running, or seeing what 2 people I can squeeze through when running based on how fast they are moving and in what direction. This is how I have escaped the Grey Rose Castle 3 or 4 times with more than 5 people in the main room where the door to the hall that leads outside is.

I also remember chasing an elf with another elf with me. I could not keep up with either one even on grass.

And I have been in about have my chases with a rather fast connection and the other half with a very slow connection that dropped me every hour. I didn't realize that much of a difference with the 2 connections and that was about 100 chases.

I tested a few speed things a few days ago just for the purpose of trying to figure out what things matter with your speed. I had a character with low agility sort of race arameh, arameh was faster. We did this on a road. I also timed the length of my lower agility char on a stretch of land then my high one, the stretch had grass and rock. The Higher agility one did it about 4 seconds faster. They both wore pants and a shirt, of the exact same kind and the slower one has more strength.

I am not positive if this is true because I cannot tell much of a difference but I heard shoes or boots increase your speed.