a question

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

amorax_kaka

a question

Post by amorax_kaka »

does anyone know anything about the death of the elf, Lutup Kraknay, if so, tell me here and I'll send you a dove for the meeting location.

~an elf (obviously)
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

I cut off his head, simple.
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

not the info, I was looking for sorry, I'm looking for any witnesses or anyone who was involved in it in any way, and then tell me what happened, and what you did, if all you can say is, "I cut off his head", then please take down your message.
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

I chased him down, watched him suffer and bleed. Then I cut off his head, simple?
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

please give your name, and don't worry about me hunting you down, for starters I'd need to know where you where, without making it obvious, which is quite a task in itself, and then I'd need to have the strength and swordsmanship.
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

I might be mistaken, but i'm quite sure he's not going to give you his name elfy. Maybe you should look somewhere else for answers.
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Let me guess, you're Lutup's enigmatic brother who arrived at the island with revenge in mind, despite a lack of funds and personal skill in combat?

Weren't Elves meant to be smart?
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

if I was Lutup's brother, I wouldn't be stupid enough to try and get revenge with a lack of funds, and lack of swordsmanship, I'm just curious to know how he died, I've never met Lutup before, but I heard things about him, deaths provide insight, besides, I'm not doing anything wrong am I? no death threats or threatening of any kind.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

To Lutup's brother,
I know the man who slew and beheaded your brother, his name and all, if you are interested seek me out.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

I'm so lucky to be known, with all you heros and such. I would leave my name by that would ruin the surprise, yes?

Thank you, Stephen.
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

Garett Gwenour wrote:To Lutup's brother,
I know the man who slew and beheaded your brother, his name and all, if you are interested seek me out.

Stephen Rothman
send me a dove about the meeting location.
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

May I be present also? Would be a shame to miss such an event
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Meet me anytime around Trolls Bane, I am nearly always there when awake. Zahya you can meet me there if you are so inclined.

Stephen Rothman
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

Sure thing, I'm looking forward to such a wonderful event.

I'll see you there, Stephen Rothman, Sunuk Kraknay.
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

it's settled, I'll be there on saturday.

~Sunuk Kraknay
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Come now unknown, Please first message me.

As for you stephen. I do believe you sentenced me with this crime. If you wish an honest answer you will not get it from thieves and Assassins. But since i am Neither now. Here is your answer. I had killed lutup once before. A throwing knife into the jugular. At my wedding he came to bug me again. I left my wedding, chased him down the river, tortured him then cut off his head. Then i proceeded to pike his head infront of the castle to send a message. Then i burned his body. But i believe we have more pressing matters than an ancient assassination. Please pay attention to whats going on under your nose, and not whats going on behind your ass.

~Dei-
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

wait, why are two of you claiming to have killed my brother? either you shared the murder, and are equally twisted or one of you just wants credit, and also, I would hardly say the murder is 'ancient' I was even on the isle at the time.

~Sunuk Kraknay