Jailed Reports

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Farel Leonsepth

Jailed Reports

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

(( A board for the guard to list who they have jailed and the reasons for it, and a place where people who know the jailed can discuss for thier sake. It also reminds us the forgetfull players who we have locked up ;) ))
Farel Leonsepth

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

This day myself and the guard Culundria jailed a man going under the name Patrick for numerous attempts of Arson within the towns shop, endangering those within.

Length of sentance, undecided.

Farel Leonsepth
Town Guard
Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

Aoken is banned from entering Troll's Bane for provoking fights, and threatening those withing the walls.

Captian Derek Croydon
Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

Patrick has served his sentence and has been released.

Captian Derek Corydon
Silent Tear

Post by Silent Tear »

Derek

Just to make sure about this fact. I have spoken with Aokan earlier today and he claims that he has not been banned as it is Aoken who is banned.
Might there be an error, or is it indeed Aoken and not Aokan who is banned?

~Culandria~
Town Guard
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

I was witness of the situation and If I am allowed I will tell what I saw. It was Aokan who got banned, and no "Aoken". Derek spoke with him in front of everyone else, and told him directly that he is banned. He lied to you and played games with you. That is what he does every time. That man shouldn't be trusted.

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

Thank you Shandariel el Lysanthrai. Does that clear things up? Aoken/Aokan, is banned.

Captian Derek Corydon
Gray

Post by Gray »

I hereby lift Aokan's ban.

Captain Derek Corydon
Bailey Thunnigan

Post by Bailey Thunnigan »

When you fake a signing, be at least sure that you do it properly.
Aokans ban is not lifted.

Bailey Thunnigan
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

excuse me, but Aokan is now dead.

~Sunuk Kraknay
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

Zhauvaleas ban has been lifted.
Zhauvaleas Bann wurde aufgehoben.

Bailey Thunnigan
Captain of the town guard
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

Goshnak, the orcess, is banned for 4 weeks from town. After the ban she has to pay 500 coppers to the elfess Vira, who she has attacked and murdered within the town walls.

According to the town laws she may walk Trolls Bane then freely again.

Goshnak, die Orkin, ist für 4 Wochen von der Stadt verbannt. Nach dem Bann wird sie 500 Kupferstücke an die Elfe Vira bezahlen, welche von ihr innerhalb der Stadtmauern attackiert und ermordert worden ist.

Gemäß der Stadtgesetze darf sie dann Trolls Bane wieder frei betreten.

Also, a male human who looks like ((2043)) is banned from Trolls Bane for thievery. He is banned til he returns the 150 coppers + 50 coppers compensation to the elfess Vira.

Ebenso ist ein Mann, welcher aussieht wie ((2043)) verbannt von Trolls Bane wegen Diebstahls. Er ist so lange verbannt bis er die 150 Kupferstücke + 50 Kupferstücke Entschädigung an die Elfe Vira bezahlt.

Bailey Thunnigan
Gromblun

Post by Gromblun »

wats all dis bouts me killing da elfie Vira?! me come down ta town too buy magic teleporter fingies, have a nap, den hear dat i hab been accused fur murder! Murder! me nub paying a single coppur becos me nub did it.

Goshnak
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

The thief have had several chances to surrender now and decrease the damage, but he keeps entering town and fleeing.

The guards and recruits are now ordered to kill him on sight, unless he capitulates and pays the coppers and accepts a ban of four days.

Der Dieb hatte mehrere Chancen aufzugeben und den Schaden zu verringer, aber stattdessen betritt er weiter die Stadt und flieht.

Die Wachen und Rekruten sind dazu aufgefordert ihn auf Sicht zu töten, es sei denn der kapituliert , zahlt die Kupferstücke und akzeptiert einen viertägigen Bann.

Goshnak, there are witnesses.
If you still think you are innocent, you may come to the gate and ask for me and we can talk about the matter.
Goshnak, es gibt Zeugen.
Wenn du immernoch denkst, dass du unschuldig bist, dann komm zum Tor und frag nach mir und wir reden über diese Angelegenheit.

Bailey Thunnigan
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

Goshnak has admitted her crime and accepted her punishment.
She is banned for four weeks (( 1 rl week )) and will play the compensation then.

Goshnak hat ihre Tat gestanden und die Bestrafung akzeptiert. Sie ist für vier Wochen verbannt (( 1 rl Woche)) und wird die Entschädigung bezahlen.

For the town, the gods and the comrades,

Bailey Thunnigan
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

Brodie is in prison for some hours because of

1. Thievery
2. Trying to set the library in flames.
3. Attacking people

His punishment will end when he apologizes to the librarian and accepts the town laws.

Furthermore I would like to know if there is anyone who cares for the spoiled child and who might be able to talk some common sense into him.

Brodie ist für einige Stunden im Gefängnis wegen

1. Diebstahl
2. Den Versuch die Bibliothek in Flammen zu setzen
3. attackieren von Leuten.

Seine Bestrafung wird dann enden wenn er sich beim Bibliothekar entschuldigt und die Stadtgesetze akzeptiert.

Weiters würde ich gerne wissen, ob es irgendjemanden gibt, der sich um das Kind kümmert und der vielleicht in der Lage ist, ihm etwas Verstand beizubringen.

Bailey Thunnigan
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

The thief has been caught by the recruits Faladron and Errian. I had have a talk to him and due to the boys circumstances the punishment has been decreased.
He will pay back the 150 copper and is allowed to talk the town freely again.

Der Dieb wurde von den Rekruten Faladron und Errian geschnappt. Ich hatte ein Gespräch mit ihm und wegen den Umständen des Jungen wird die Strafe verringert.
Er wird die 150 Kupferstücke zurückzahlen und darf die Stadt wieder frei betreten.

Bailey Thunnigan
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

Jacob Kent is banned permanently from town. According to the laws of Trolls Bane every citizen or guest may attack the outlaw if they see him within the town walls.

Jacob Kent ist permanent von der Stadt verbannt. Gemäß der Gesetze von Trolls Bane darf jeder Bürger oder Gast den Geächteten angreifen wenn sie ihn innerhalb der Mauern sehen.

Bailey Thunnigan

Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

El Hager Atiken, has been banned for 2 weeks ((3 rl days)), for attacking within the city walls.

Lord Derek Corydon, Overseer of Trollsbane
Town Guard

Post by Town Guard »

Derek Corydon is permanently banned from Trolls Bane for treason.

Fooser is banned permanently banned from Trolls Bane for inciting a revolt.

According to the laws, both can be slain by anyone when they enter town despite their ban.

Derek Corydon ist permanent von der Stadt Trolls Bane verbannt auf Grund von Verrat.

Fooser ist permanent von der Stadt Trolls Bane verbannt wegen der Entfachung eines Aufstandes.

Gemäß der Stadtgesetze können beide von jedem erschlagen werden, sollten sie die Stadt trotz der Verbannung betreten.

Bailey Thunnigan
Captain of the Town guard
Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

As you are no longer part of the guard, you have no authority to ban anyone.

Derek Corydon
Melchirisa

Post by Melchirisa »

A small figure, dressed in finery walks casually to the board. He takes a blue quill, from a blue bag, and dips it in a container of blue ink. He writes slowly and meticulously:

Do we now have civil war on our hands?

±Melchirisa±
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

It should also be noted that Bailey Thunnigan and her "friends" have broken the following laws that she herself has outlined:
Bailey Thunnigan wrote: §3. Theft.
The obviously best solution to any loss from theft is the return of property; this of course, we will do our best to facilitate. However due to the usually secretive nature of the crime and the potential for people to mistakenly or falsely accuse innocents the guards will not commit to take any action. Unless they witness the crime personally, a thief—if caught red handed—may be banned from town or in extreme cases held in custody until a tribunal is organized.

§4. Fights, Intimidation and other misconducts.
I have often witnessed people within our walls flaunt past actions or go to great lengths to incite trouble, going to any length bar drawing steel to attempt to begin a fight. In such instances, a guard may ban the offending individual for a day from town. If an individual accumulates constant bans the guard may choose to impose a longer ban at my discretion.
And thirdly this charge of "treason" and "inciting a revolt" that she has placed on us. She should be considered dangerous and reckless. I will not heed this ban because most of the general people within Trollsbane don't follow such nonsense.

F
Kl'urk

Post by Kl'urk »

After Kl'urk forced again someone to write a letter for him he hang the note onto the wall

Today you two ran! Like cowards you ran away from Kl'urks axe, out of town. Even with the coward Aristeaus helping you and attacking Kl'urk while he fought you two you were not able to stand Kl'urks axe!

And later Aristeaus ran too, hiding before Kl'urks axe behind the townwalls!

You lost! You ran like cowards away! You lost any right onto town and power! You lost the second you ran cowardly away instead fighting and falling for your town!

Written for Kl'urk
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Hush orc, you made the first strike, lost to Aristeaus, then came back when the other came. Errian fell as well, and you all looked more foolish than ever, hardly a nice victory for yourselves.

F
Bailey Thunnigan

Fooser, for that that YOU attacked my guard for no reason first, you have quite a big mouth. Especially when you ran from me, much as Derek ran from Kl'urk.

Better don't speak about 'looking foolish'. After all you had to find the town gate quite fast.

Bailey Thunnigan
Captain of the Town Guard
Errian Abêth

Post by Errian Abêth »

Indeed it was a heroic act by that lizard to attack me when I just came up, with hardly any armor on. He didn't even let me time to draw my weapon but just attacked without a word.
I am wondering about your ideas about peace in Trolls Bane, Fooser, since you drew weapons first, I think this was the best example for that we need our rules, exspecially for people like you.
You should also think about you looking foolish, since you ran away like a coward when others stayed to fight for their concerns.
You'll need more endurance if you ever want to reach your goal.

signed,
Errian Abêth
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I told you three times now that I wasn't the first to attack, but I won't argue with you, since your intellegence and ability to listen seem to be lacking.

Let me guess, a better strategy would be to wait for all of you to circle us, then think about what to do, right? And don't call anyone a coward when you all needed to call upon so many people to dispose of us.

F
Bailey Thunnigan

And I will tell you now again for the last time:

1. You are an outlaw and you were in town. Kl'urk did not act against the town laws with attacking you.

2. Kl'urk is not a part of the town guard. Neither I nor my guard is responsible for his doings.

3. Neither I nor Errian did even draw a sword. While you drew it without any warning, without any words and attacked my guard.

Now go and cry elsewhere. The topic is closed for me.

Bailey Thunnigan
Captain of the Town Guard
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I'd like to inform you that a lizard that goes by the name of Spinner, attacked and killed me inside town while I was wounded. He has been given reports of stealing from others, and quite the bandit. Look out, and if you catch him, inform me. Bailey or someone else of importance will deal with him.

Signed,
Sir William Greye