Ultimate evil Guild - Its time to work!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild - Its time to work!

Post by Lord Dark Sunrise »

It seems that there are a lot of small evil guilds out there and this is because evil wants to rule with no help. This attitude wont get you far! I hope you listen to me and take in what I’m about to say….

I ask all guild of evil to join the Dark Mages. This would mean that your guild would be its own guild but governed by the Dark mages creating a super guild. I can here what you are saying, “Why the hell would I want to do that?”. Well, let me tell you…

First) All guilds that are part of the dark mages would have a say in what happens to the Dark Mages.
Second) We could have a big Guild cave that all guild under the dark mages can use.
Third) We would be a more powerful evil if we worked together.
Forth) We could all build up money together to build projects.
Number five) Goods such as Mana, arrows , armour and so on would be easier to obtain in a big group
Six) more Evil people are likely to join an organised guild structure
Number seven) Planning and plotting would be more involved
eight) Train, helping and teaching would have accesses to a wider range of skills
and 9) NO more hiding from the good people

I hope you see thing my way
sean

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by sean »

HOHO!
your pretty damned stupid dumbass i will kill you for those words!
Leif

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Leif »

Remember... all "evil" people....
you can never trust anyone who calls him/herself evil...
as they are surely up to no good...
i bet that Lord Dark Sunrise , are just after yer money.... just some friendly advice
sean

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by sean »

hmm limme put that into laymens terms
leif i belive said
"dont belive poeple who say they are evil they are up to no good, lord dark sunrise is trying to scam the hell out of you"
yes?
Bombor

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Bombor »

Why is it that Sean always seems to be quick on the draw to kill someone...
SEAN we definately need to talk SOON
:-/
sean

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by sean »

just the way i am?

yes?
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

I see that its mostly the non evil talking here.
I think your trying to disrupt my planes.
You’re just throwing a cog in the works to save your own skins.
I just hope the real evil isn’t coned by your poisonous chit-chat.

Organisation is the key.
Bombor

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Bombor »

To mister try-hard somewhat darker sunrise.....

I've been to places thou would not dream of , and I have returned a champion...
Defeated ALL who wouldst stand in my way....
Those who mock WILL die.....
Those who do not understand WILL learn...
Let me teach all those who are NOT afraid of what lies beyond the gates of death...
Open thy eyes and see the light in the darkness.....
IT WILL BE "ME" THOU SEES STANDING THERE.....
WAITING!!!
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

Get off your high horse before you fall of it, small sir.

Not afraid of death. You will be! When you die, I will be the one waiting for you at the gates of hell. You have no idea of my power and you certainly don’t know who I am.

If you must feel all-powerful small sir, don’t step across my path. I will knock you do with a duck’s feather.
Dyluck

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Dyluck »

I agree that evil should unite to be stronger, but not with him as the leader ;)
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

It would realy be under the sam leader. The reason i say i sould take control is, the fact that it would be easier to profore money transaction for buildsing. And wiht one person directly at the top of it all, messages could be sent to me and take to the right area in the guild.

Don't dissmis this request. i am willing to listen to idears
Bombor

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Bombor »

First Thou hast to TRY and kill the duck HA HA HA!
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

I take it you've had problem killing ducks then. well, dont worry about me. I just have to look at a duck to kill it!
Leif

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Leif »

Haha...
well... relly i dont care...
i dont see why we care about this...
dark sunrise is trying to trick other "evil" people...
i dont see anything wrong with that... hehe...
good luck...
Apollo Ringraith

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Apollo Ringraith »

Greetings my adversary,
      You think like a great and evil mind would. I agree , we evilll ones should unite and make each other grow in our strenghts. Then we should crush all the good little law abiding citizens we can.We should not have to pk anymore. We should be able to cast wherever we want, and kill who ever we want. I think joining for a short time would be a better idea. We should get a group and stay together for a limited time. During this time we should train each other in the arcane arts of darkness.If we do get a group of evil ones going, we should train then all attack at once. We should burn the town down with magic and then kill all who escape the flames. But we must organize . As much as we evil people hate to do it. We must if we all want to achieve the same goal. Otherwise we have to many powerful good people to deal with alone. I think me and you should meet together. I will look for you . I will search in the shadows and under ever crack so that our fellowship of darkness can finally come together.
Bombor

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Bombor »

HA HA HA   Good reply Dark Sunrise...
nice to know that someone else is not lost for words .
Thanks for the chat ... may we meet in the field.
regards  Bombor   :-)
Leif

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Leif »

and "evil" people's goals are... "most for me"
what would anyone gain by joining you? boost up your ego's...
haha...
you evil people make me laugh....
Gurok

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Gurok »

ok so what would you do after you took over the town and killed everyone?  People will just come back later.  So you goal is pretty pointless.  Now if you were to hold it hostage for money, or a person hostage for money to pay for an evil building, now that might be a better thing to do in the name of evil if you ask me.  But since nobody did, do what you want, I will just hunt anyone down that says they are "evil" here on the town boards.  And because you have proclaimed yourselves evil it shant be a pk if i come up behind you and stick my sword down your throat.  It will just be me chalking one up for the good guys.  See you around....maybe.
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

I would say, and i hope you think the same, we need to build a place of Darkness to meet and train in.  Gurok has the right idea. We need to get money.

Maybe we could aslo take over a small part of the town and get people to pay use to move out of it. What do you think?

This was tried before in the past, but fail, only just. I couldn't keep you the war by my self , in my last life!
Gurok

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Gurok »

try holding a high standing person hostage, get a few of your followers to point their magic wands at him/her and promise to hept kel them to death if the ransom is not met in 5 minutes or so.  But you must let them know that if they decide to "vanish into thin air" while you are holding them hostage that you will just build a very large fire for when they come back.  And if that doesnt work because they come back to late, just promise a swift death the next time they are seen.  Or you could take over the depot by the mines, or even the two NPCs in the shop, kind mr lizard and ol' faithful the human as I like to call them.  This will add a little excitement to the town and get some real evil personalities and storie lines going.  If only I were evil I would help, my idea sounds like fun.  Have a good day.  Just remember that you must be VERY powerful to hold a part of the town hostage because many will attack you for that, yet you can have a few weaker mages and hold a person hostage much easier.  Just be sure that the person you capture is liked by many people or they may just be sacrificed, ie sean-san.  Sorry sean you know what I mean.
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

Another reason that it would be good for me to govern dark guilds

Normal, I spend quite a bit on money, time and effort train and help a member in perfecting a skill. Now if I governed some dark guilds, I could pass a trained member to witch ever guild they would fit best. This would give me more time to help all the guild members of all guild I govern with out having to directly manage members.

This hopefully would give all guilds I govern more members, more money and make us all a little more organised. I can see what there is to lose. you all get to keep your guilds and run them. I get more time to do the parts I like and you get more members.
Lord Dark Sunrise

Ultimate evil Guild

A bit about the ‘Sir Dark Mage’ rank in the Dark Mages

First, you do not have to be a mage to gain it. This rank is given to a member that can be trusted and has great power. Once you have this rank, you enter the horrible work of the ‘Sir Dark Mages” democracy. You can be striped of this title if all current dark mages se it fit. And you can also be challenged for this rank if someone wishes to take it, if more that 50% or the Sir Dark mages agree.

There are currently only 4 seat for this position and one may be gone already. For every guild that joins the dark mages, a New “Sir Dark Mage’ Position is created. All the ‘Sir Dark mages’ Rule and govern the Dark mages
Sir crystal star

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Sir crystal star »

-----Dark Mages----
Home page updated :-
Warrior class added
Carpentry added
Theif up dated
News page added
Mambers data sheets added
---------------------------
Apollo Ringraith

Ultimate evil Guild

Hello,

Sorry for the wiat on my message, I dont always check them you know. I am sorry I haven't met you yet Dark Sunrise. And Gurok, I do wish you were evil, your mind is made for it. But when you said it is pointless to just destroy and take over the town, you were partially wrong. Too a sane person like yourself, Gurok, it is smart(even I see some good sense in it) thing to do. But to someone with an evil will and a dark menacing vengant heart like mine, it is not totally wise. I destroy for the pure evil and dark and twisted perverse pleasure. But , holding a person captive , if they are weak enough, does sound fun. I could torture them. THen I could ransom them like you said. Getting paid to torment good kind souls would thrill me right back into hell where I came from. I love this idea.I will continue to kill all who I can. I need some training thou,Lord Dark Sunrise,we must meet!

My most dark and evil wishes,    
                                                                               Apollo Ringraith

You can find me practicing magic near apple trees.

Sir crystal star

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Sir crystal star »

Lord Dark sunrise resides in the empty cave a lot, these days. Not quite sure why., but that where your most likely to find him.

---Homepage update---
Dark Mages message broads added
----------------------
Apollo Ringraith

Ultimate evil Guild

Hmmm, Do you really reside in a cave? If you do, which one do you reside in, some of them may be to dangerous even for me.Please answer, I will try to check them.
Insanity

Ultimate evil Guild

Post by Insanity »

agree'd.

i am interested about this idea..
#me grins and sudden flash of red appears into hes eyes
i am joining this , if possible.