Geatest RPG moments

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

come on people, we need to keep this thread alive.
Nop
Developer

Post by Nop »

When people have said all they wanted to, why don't you let this thread rest in peace?
Mempriclus

Post by Mempriclus »

Because he's being a Hadrian
Liles

Post by Liles »

Oh my god, Soooo a Hadrian!
Llama

Post by Llama »

Raises an eyebrow

Let it be known that you two have given out the best compliment around ;)

-
Greatest RPG moments, most things that involve the word Damien; or when fooser has one of his days... (time he got 'married to eliza' ect...)
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Yeah I <3 anything that involves Fooster. Like that time he helped someone give birth to a dead baby. Oh wait. But that day sucked, so... not everything involving Fooster is teh smex.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

lol, a few days ago, my main character Raina Tiwele was having a really bad day...Spilling water on herself...Clothes tearing...Wearing only a robe... The wind blowing it up...lol that I found to be funny...

Of course, I have to agree that the channelling incident involving dead birds was interesting; that involved Raina as well

And, finally, the time Raina hurt her feet when she really wanted some wine and kept on kicking the wine barrels. Oh, and the time she forgot her pants, and said that around Taylor...

Oh, and Fooser is always worth a laugh. Or two.

Those are some of the greatest moments in Raina's history.

A not so great one was getting beat up by Allen the halfling. But that was funny.
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

Time spent with Caitlin normally turns out to be enjoyable, even with lack of direction to start out with we end up getting somewhere involving both characters to reveal a bit of themselves. Little bits.

Ooh, and last friday night, the party at the tavern. Twas absoluetly roleplay wonderment.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I think that was the night Raina unknowingly channeled the spirits of some dead birds.

Quote from that night: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

Oh my god...

It's impossible for me to count all those moments.
I'm playing (just?) two years now, .. and with all my chars I had so many dramatic scenes and storylines which even got my crying in front of my monitor.

I always put so much emotion into my chars...

The best part of playing Gwynnether was definitely when she was a couple with John. I miss the times so much with Hagen as captain of the town guard. He was the best for this job.
Battles and fights were always great with Gwyn. She was heroic and surely had a good understanding for honour.
I loved the moment when she quitted town guard and was a 'free warrior' again.

The storyline of Deirdre and Maeve was the best I ever created. With Maeve I experienced so many dramatic scenes I could still cry nowadays when thinking about it.
The moment where Maeve's stepfather got killed by her real... the moment when Chak died... or when Maeve was imprisoned by John and Aristeaus came to keep her company... every single time when Maeve spent her time with Athian.
Later when Maeve was grown... damn Maliss. That was some of the greatest, weird and emotional rp ever. Also with Farel.
And her death! *sniffs*

I don't have *that* much emotional RP with Bailey. It was nice to play her in the time when she wasn't able to move her legs and she was close to despair.

But Caitlin!
^ ^
The whole thing with Nedor, Aristeaus and Moskher and Pendar *gg*
Love drama!

And the moment when Caitlin died... oh my god. I cried so much because I acted in the heat of the moment. It was so heartbreaking.

I generally love the rp with Caitlin. I love her views of life; I love her whole personality. I love the moments when she is teaching her students or when they have a druid meeting.
It is always very, very special. (I have the best druids and medicos in my circle that the island has ever seen!)

Currently I pretty much enjoy the rp with Jacob. He is a mystery to me that I would love to discover. I love this char! Rawr ^^
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I wish to thank Thalodos.

Now I am reminded of the fact of some of my greatest RP ever. SYLVERIA! Oh good times, good times. I think she is one of the few people in the game whom actually had the same view on Misjbar as me! :D Thank you Sylveria.
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

Okay I could thank many people....

I always love to play with one of your chars Jen, especially Caitlin!! She is the best...if she would be reality she would be my best friend :)

I wont tell much about my chars :oops:
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

the old Kl'urk was fun
i also liked Alica's RP
liles is getting kinda corny (sorry but its true :( )
i liked most of the RP before i left better then after i came back.
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

mmh, i truely had a good time alone on jacob, in town, marshalling undead troops against kevin, marie, gishmel and someone else.
Liles

Post by Liles »

I did enjoy spying on Dravish and Rasmantil in the library...Untill he nodded to the library and I ran up to the roof and jumped...Ouch... :?
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Jacob wrote:mmh, i truely had a good time alone on jacob, in town, marshalling undead troops against kevin, marie, gishmel and someone else.
ehm am i the kevin you talk about?i dont remember that ever happened.
guess it was another kevin then.
Galim

Post by Galim »

the old Kl'urk was fun
why the "old" one? Has Kl'urk changed? Is he now "new" and "different"? :shock:

what was better?