Spring Goldtear

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Olivia_Gales

Spring Goldtear

Post by Olivia_Gales »

A "Farewell Ahadri, i do not think we will meet again" Spring says as she exits the tavern.There is a sad twinge of sorrow in her voice as she speaks.Spring walks along thinking about everything that has happened in the past few days. Farodin, Emily's reapperance, and finally her talk with Sylathen.She sighs wishing it was different "i'm sorry everyone for all the trouble i have caused" she says "I think my duty is done" with that she lifts her dagger and plunges it into her heart "im sorry Emily" she says "but I know you're in good hands". :cry: ((i just killed off my character this is a sad event)) :cry:
Algoran

Post by Algoran »

Ahadri sits at the bar having heard Spring's story as told to Sylathen. He bade her farewell as she left and good luck. She returned a but few moments later to say "Farewell Ahadri, I do not think we will meet again". He said his farewells again and wishes her well. Looking at the barkeep, and with a tinge of sadness to his voice, he says "Sometimes it's better looking in from the outside."
Hearing of her death later he is overcome with sadness. Her name was of a new begining. Her end was too soon. When an elf chooses to die it is when they have done and seen it all, or when the grief becomes too much. Such is the cost of long life. He makes an offering in her name to the five.
Sylathen

Post by Sylathen »

As Sylathen walks out of the tavern, he ponders all of what he has heard. His mind racing on what he will tell Marie..and the others. He keeps wandering aimlessly to Find Pendar but cant seem to find him in town, thinking more, his feet move even though he has no wish to move them.

"why...she surely loved her..But i realise where she is coming from. I would have Adopted Emily as my own.. But as i am a Wanted man..and a Knight, it would be to dangerous for her. I am glad Marie accepted my request, she seems happier than i could ever give her. I am working too many hours, i wouldnt be much of a Father to her..i cant do that to her Again..2 fathers have already abandoned her..i..i just cant.."

he keeps walking, mumbling to himself:

"I will protect her with my life..i hope Stephen will understand this. But he is like me..he will understand. I fear for her..i became her Uncle to be closer..to protect her..but i am to weak if to many come. I just hope she can get far enough away if that happens. I must find Pendar..to inform him of todays events..but i can not find him. I bet Rhi will love Emily, Morty and that elf boy Olar loved her..she seemed happy.."

He trudges along the stone path thinking about Where pendar is, what he is going to tell marie, and more importantly..what he was going to tell Stephen.
Sylathen

Post by Sylathen »

Sylathen keeps walking; Tired, cold,hungry, and annoyed at everything that could happen on this fine day..he trips over something in the grass

It is the Body of Spring Goldtear

Sylathen bends down and picks up the body, Near tears for the pain he caused this Elfess. He takes her down to the River and gives her to Zelphia, giving her a Funeral in the Mud of the River.

He puts a single Godess Tear on the mound and walks to the tavern.

Takes out a Quill and writes a message and pins it to the Wall:

Spring Goldtear is Buried just south of the Bee hives. I gave her a Zelphia burial, but if any Elf would like to give her a proper burial, please do so. i have not done her justice for her pure heart

Sylathen
Squire of Kallahorn
Paladin in Training

He turns around to go find Marie