Rumors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

You hear a rumor that Rhiannon was again attacked by the man known as Rasmantil, and escaped yet again.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

Yells of anguish are borne on the night sky, coming from the jail.

"That's why Rasmantil wants to kill me..."

And later, perhaps an hour later,

"Why do I have to be a bad guy to still be your sister?"

"Why did you hurt the elfy lady?"

A small dark haired figure is seen leaving town, gripping her sword tightly and bravely.

Kamik Windslasher ~

Post by Kamik Windslasher ~ »

You hear many rumours and complaints about the blue haired guard acts, however, he is often seen trying to help everyone and protect the town, even know that his title was removed, so the truth remains unknown.
Reverence

Post by Reverence »

'Who would have thought it Kamik a murderer'

'Slaying the innocent for the northerners so i hear'

'An killer sent by that there Misjbar, is the blue hair fella, kill the commanders wife he tried'
Llama

Post by Llama »

You hear rumours of the elf which insulted Lennier during the feast and was literally tossed out
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You hear that the young girl Maeve defeated the onionball champion.
Gimberl Dingo

Post by Gimberl Dingo »

Your hear a weird story of a fisherman catching an enormous fish which was, actually, a lizardman.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

You hear that, in his own rage, Salathe chased down Ian and Dnoi, and he slew Ian, and Dnoi got away.... It is certain that Gerard will ressurect him
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

You hear screams coming from the room of Gerard. Many hours pass, and as they do, the screams become more gravelly, a sound as if stones are colliding with each other.

Beneath Gerard's room, you can see the floor sagging, as if a great weight has just appeared in his room.

People who peer through the key-hole, claim to see a collection of rocks in Gerard's room.
Caitlin Fergus

Post by Caitlin Fergus »

You hear that Caitlin Fergus takes care of Slasthulphus, the fairy. She openly clarified that she will not force the fairy to go back to the Elder Tree, however, she will try to speak with him.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

You hear two golems picked a fight with Salathe. He fought one alone, and lost
Kamik Windslasher ~

Post by Kamik Windslasher ~ »

In Troll's Bane, you hear the rumour about a duel between the blue haired guard Kamik and a strong wizard, in front of the Grey Rose castle. The citizens say they saw this odd wizard walking through the streets of their town many times. The citizens claims the guard only lost due to the powerfull fires the wizard casted.

In Varshikar, you hear that Moskher Heszche duelled a guard of Troll's Bane, a guard known for being often trespassing the limits of Varshikari territory, and won. It seems that Moskher fought only with a dagger, no magic, and even managed to break the axe of the warrior.

In Greenbriar, you hear some halfling merchants claiming to have seen an epic battle between two entities in front of the Castle Grey Rose. The halflings speaks that one of the entities was made of steel and wielded an enormous axe, and the other was made of fire, of all colors, and that one of his hands was a glowing blade. They say that saw everything from afar, but they are certain about what they saw. Their tale ends with the victory of the Fire Entity.

In Vanima, you hear that during the morning some elves saw flashes of light on the island of Gobiath. When some elves return from the island to Tol Vanima, they speak about a duel between a guard and the councelor of the North. Whispers of a new war spread through the elven city.

Whichever place the rumour is heard, the reason for the duel remains unknown.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

you hear from his fight with golems, Salathe has a broken leg
Aldriaa

Post by Aldriaa »

You overhear one frightened child telling another:

Yes! A ghost! I was in the mine and I got a sudden cold feeling, and when I looked 'round to the back of the mine I saw a ghost! I'm sure of it.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

you hear salathe was knocked into a coma, and his leg has gotten even worse
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

You hear that it seems a young lady is sleeping at the base of the naldur tree in Troll's Bane, in a spot that you could not even get to in the past days, clutching a sun herb in one hand.
Llama

Post by Llama »

You hear rumours about emily the halfling girl returning to the city being followed by a golem...
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

You hear a group of farmer's huddled in a group just outside the town walls, They say a dark shadow lurks among the darkened shadows of Trollsbane, watching and waiting. They say it fills the air with evil...
Cabal Which

Post by Cabal Which »

You hear that the fairy has left the elder tree again.

You hear that Durin Silberbart tries to dispossess Tialdin.

You hear that the evakuation of Trolls Bane is reversed. It would be safe now.

You hear that the corpose of Veralion Chief of the Bloodsculls was founded. He should be killed by the Varshikari.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Du hörst das der Fee seinen Baum wieder verlassen hat.

Du hörst das Durin Silberbart versucht Tialdin zu stürzen.

Du hörst das die Evakuierung von Trolls Bane aufgehoben ist. Es währe jetzt wieder sicher.

Du hörst das der Körper von Veralion, Anführer der Bloodsculls, gefunden wurde. Er soll von den Varshikari getötet worden sein.
Sylathen

Post by Sylathen »

You hear that a lizard and a human girl was cornered by grutar at the workshop, but lost. he sprinted away as the guard arrived
Mirluin

Faerie Onionball

Post by Mirluin »

You hear a rumor that the Faeries who came to take down the trees that choked Trolls Bane stopped for a time to play some Onionball with a girl named Maeve. Maeve won 3-2 to the astonishment of her faerie opponent.

Alica, though she claims to have not spoken a word, did the judging.
checkers

Post by checkers »

You hear of a figure who goes on a journey to the old lighthouse to retrieve a most powerful object he found there, he then dissapears into the forest.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

You hear that after leaving town, apparently following something... though what, could not be seen... the young lady known as Maggie is gone from town for a few days.
Llama

Post by Llama »

You here rumours that caitlan and a group of volunteers helped remove the trees and shrubs, and replant them in suitable locations
Orolae Brightember

Post by Orolae Brightember »

You hear a rumor of a golden-haired elfess sticking her hand into a fire, and staring at the resulting burn in wonderment, claiming it marked her as chosen by Brágon.
Llama

Post by Llama »

You hear a rumour that Faldron dumped water over the fire-worshiper's fire as they were praying; saying that they had insulted Duirn
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Two workers are chatting near the well outside the Trollsbane Shop:

And he realy dumped water on their fire?

I'm telling you! He screamed

"How can you denie the worldsmith, dwarf?"

and

"If Galim could see this..."

and after their replies
something like

"This happens if Irmorom and Zelphia work together... "

and -Splash!- spilled his bucket on their fire. He realy scared me you know... you could see he was furious about them. Then he walked off screaming "Praise Irmorom! Praise the Worldsmith!"

Well they're not that bad, one of them even invited me to their gathering you know, they can't be that mean.

Do as you please, I will never loose my faith in Irmorom though... besides... does Brágon even like beer?

Both of them chuckle loudly then walk off.
BlackStar

Post by BlackStar »

A Baby's cry was said to be heard during a storm last night. It was hushed just as quick as it came
Aldriaa

Post by Aldriaa »

Moans and screams are heard coming from the Trollsbane mine again. The ghostly wails are borne on the crisp air, carrying all the way into town.
Llama

Post by Llama »

You hear rumours of a baby which seems to be a halfling female being found.. the parents are not known yet