Murderous Halflings

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Murderous Halflings

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

To the town:

Just today was I in town enjoying the company of Linnel, my pig uncle, when the halfling Erart arrived. He brandished a dagger and began viciously stabbing Linnel! The pig, obviously quite confused and frightened began running around running into things making matters worse. Erart continued his bloody rampage until the front of Eliza's shop was soaked with pig blood. It was an unrighteous massacre. Shortly after Linnel fell the halfling turned to me. He began to aggressively kick me as hard as a halfling can. Fortunately, Caitlin was there to tame the beast. This is a warning: STAY AWAY FROM ERART! He is a merciless beast who's only intention is harm! May the Magenta Troll shed some light on his unruly path!

~Ceigan Zain Ibatha
Master Tree Remover
Teacher of Tree Removing
Follower of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Leader of the Esteemed Followers of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness Group
High Priest of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Should any one take action against the halfling, you will feel the cold of the steel i wield. The halfling is under my protection and has broken no crime, this is the first and last warrning.

Revlen, town guard.
~Linnel Ibatha~

Post by ~Linnel Ibatha~ »

A large, wrinkled bit of parchment is attatched to the board, and seems to be covered in a brownish material that smells faintly of apples and bodily waste. It is probably feces.

~Linnel Frances Ibatha
It is signed by Ceigan, due to the fact that Linnel is currently a quadriped organism of pink epiderm.
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

How horrid it would be to feel Revlens cold steel in which he wields. The halfling openly mauled my uncle, and proceeded to try and murder me! Erart has obviously bribed you, or seduced you in some halfling manner. I was warning the town of his violence!

~Ceigan Zain Ibatha
Master Tree Remover
Teacher of Tree Removing
Follower of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness
Leader of the Esteemed Followers of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness Group
High Priest of the Prancing Magenta Troll of Madness