Just a few OOC questions

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Moirear Sian

Just a few OOC questions

Post by Moirear Sian »

First:

@Any smith-players, click here and scan over this.

Do I get it right that nobody is playing blacksmithes these days or are you lazy bungholes just waiting to start out new after the wipe?

Second:

@Arist— are we going to carry out that duel at all before the wipe or are you trying to postpone this so you lose? ;)
I would like to make an event out of it, but not knowing whether it will even take place or not, well, makes some planning somewhat haphazard.

I'd also like to discontinue the character Sian after the wipe, and, well, time is running out quickly.

Third:

@virtually any player— are you going to play this game or just talk about it and kill time on the forums? Last days before the wipe, last chances to get in any stuff with the characters that won't be continued, and some other jazz. Last chances to get on so we reach some really high numbers of people online at a time, humoungous lists in the player viewer, and tax the server to its limits. All under the preface of roleplaying, of course, since it's pointless now to PG your stats or ressources/item collections.

In short, atm it's pretty fricken bland in the game, if there weren't a good few dozen who actually still play.

Am I asking for too much or should I go back to playing MegaMan X3 on the SuperNes?
The Returner

Re: Just a few OOC questions

Post by The Returner »

Moirear Sian wrote:
Third:

@virtually any player— are you going to play this game or just talk about it and kill time on the forums? Last days before the wipe, last chances to get in any stuff with the characters that won't be continued, and some other jazz. Last chances to get on so we reach some really high numbers of people online at a time, humoungous lists in the player viewer, and tax the server to its limits. All under the preface of roleplaying, of course, since it's pointless now to PG your stats or ressources/item collections.

In short, atm it's pretty fricken bland in the game, if there weren't a good few dozen who actually still play.

Am I asking for too much or should I go back to playing MegaMan X3 on the SuperNes?

I try to be in as much as possible, but I'm currently having a screwed up personal life, so the times I can play are intermittant. Plus, theres nothing really to tie up with my storylines I'm not continuing. Megaman X3 is great, but X6 is better ;)
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Ahahaha :D

Sorry Sian, ive been busy of late, and yes we shall carry this out.

Just let me get myself organised ;)
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Now that I have your undivided attention,

I just want to say that today's RP rocked, . It was the first time I actually logged in and stood on the server over an hour in many months.

Anybody who can get me to play a character that talks near a camp fire is deserving of an epic award. Or a big freakin' cookie.

Cheers.
molbo flourfern
Location: Hell ain't a bad place, Hell is from here to eternity

Post by molbo flourfern »

Molbo is a smith that can smith everything. He got it about two weeks ago but why is this an OOC question?
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Because I've been trying to meet a smith in-game for the past week and nobody will reply to the post asking for one to PM me so we could set up a time and meet in game, but oh well. (Not to mention my request demands zero "shades" of skill, zero tools, and zero resources like ore.)

Just wondering where all the smithes are lurking. :roll:
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

garett is a blacksmith, try and find him.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Bloodhearte wrote:Image

Now that I have your undivided attention,

I just want to say that today's RP rocked, . It was the first time I actually logged in and stood on the server over an hour in many months.

Anybody who can get me to play a character that talks near a camp fire is deserving of an epic award. Or a big freakin' cookie.

Cheers.
I get a cookie! Not one, but two of my chars played with mr. Bloodhearte.
Galim

Post by Galim »

well, I AM a player of a blacksmith, well, you should know him ;). He is a little bit famous. but I have no internet, and so no possibiliy to play, sorry.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Moirear Sian wrote:Because I've been trying to meet a smith in-game for the past week and nobody will reply to the post asking for one to PM me so we could set up a time and meet in game, but oh well. (Not to mention my request demands zero "shades" of skill, zero tools, and zero resources like ore.)

Just wondering where all the smithes are lurking. :roll:
Maybe the characters in question just do not like Sian? :D
Wareldan Guldathrin

Post by Wareldan Guldathrin »

Aye he be a young whelp no respect fer his eldars aye.