TOUN COUNCIL - Some info about it ... pls read ALL!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Neonfire

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Neonfire »

Hmm, interesting question ...

I just mentioned this that only serious guilds are accepted. And IMO a guild with an own homepage seems to be more serious to me as a guild without one!

But: That's my opinion, not everyone's!

Give me other ideas to proove how stable a guild is. But a list of all members is always useful to see how many members a guild has!
Udan Trollbane

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Udan Trollbane »

i got a list

Me,
Caranthir
Pasha
Darsheer(inactive i think)
Crom fayr
Thrax
Der wolf
Thorfin
Revoklaw
Gylyn
Sequido
Streicher (inactive i think)
Glimli
Rugosh
adrosh or somthn(i havent the list here)

well,thats about all i think
Udan Trollbane

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Udan Trollbane »

and timreh =)
Echnaton

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Echnaton »

IMHO the number of members (like 10) is not the most important thing but the activity of its members and thus the activity of a guild is. (like aragon already pointed out)
Although The Shadowen Empire ,The Amazon Tribe ,The Titans  have a homepage they are pretty inactive (only sometimes one or the other member can be seen) and it would make no sense to grant them a seat in a council.
Udans guild is one of the few guilds that are active at the moment and so I think his guild deserves a place.
Galin

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Galin »

Hey when the town council forms Sshardorill would like to join the town guard I like the idea of being a town guard but i dont think around 2 guards would be enough there should be more.
Damien

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Damien »

These "Guards" will have the job of "Sherrifs". They wont be many, just two to three or perhaps four active ones. They should have helpers, as well as support people from the guilds, and they will organize the overall guard i think.
Pasha

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Pasha »

watch who u putting as a guards...in some situations they will have much power as councils......best way to vote who gonna be the guards......
Neonfire

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Neonfire »

Yeah, that's right ...

1. The town guards are the only ones who are allowed to fight and cast spells in the town (only for their job).

2. Their job is fighting, so their skills will be high. So they must strictly obey the town council or they are dismissed from their job.
Galin

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Galin »

Sshardorill is pretty good at fighting and obeying orders but maybe you should have something like a trial period so you can see if they would be a good guard.
Leif

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Leif »

I want a place in the counsil....
i am a serious and inovative person...
i like reading philosophy and im interested in politics...
( i even was a member of a party )
i think i am qualified... i dont have alot to attend to when i play...
exept helping newbies... so a bit more responsability would just be great
Sirius

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Sirius »

What is with the town council ? We have many and good ideas.
Can we start a town council?

We had a time there where only a few who cast in town and everybody could talk in the town   now you must go into the wood to talk cuze the town is a training area. and thats not good .....
Leif

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Leif »

i think we should, and i think that bror should make a
courthouse in every city/town/village that he make...
or at least in the biggest one's
we need order...
Kjallha

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Kjallha »

Greetings Friends and fellow Druids,

I have taken alot into consideration before writing this.

My thoughts are to start with a foundation and work our way up,otherwise whatever we try to build will crumble and fall.
The foundation should be this.. "Why are we organizing a council"

The create laws, mediate problems and to try and solve this (in roleplay) before they get out of hand and the gods must deal with it.
Also to keep Illarions trade and economy going well, balance out guilds whom are very powerful now and to promote peace or war, whichever may be called for.. but ultimately keep the people of illarion safe.

Guilds seem to be a big part yes.. but is it right to have a large organization to alsohave even more power through a representitive. What of those whom are not with a guild? Should they still abide by the rules? I belive guilds WILL have a part in the governs of Illarion simply in that fact of thier numbers, power and influence, but also this should be down behind "closed doors".  In my opinion there should be a council indeed, with one representitive of each race. In this fact it is not a guild, or organization, but a people's representive who listens well.

As A lizard I know there are no humans nor elf's or dwarfs who could speak for my kind. Likewise I could not speak for them, nor do I think would they listen. We are too diffrent to govern eachother.
A seperate group of bodies who's interests are "focused" on illarions issue's and who's judgment are not clouded with guild issues or other such things. How much power do we really want to give these people?

This is my input.

Foundation is the beginning.
The Brother

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by The Brother »

<Reads the post curiously, especially about the part of sherrifs. He was strong enough yesss.. now he would prove he was trustworthy.. perhaps then he will find his place in this land. His eyes took on a new light as he turned and stepped away searching out the three men whom he knew he could trust>
Sshr

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Sshr »

i have foundsss somethingsss interestingsss.

tssss
Lord Chaos

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Lord Chaos »

We now have a guild council, which the information is listed here.
Leif

TOUN COUNCIL

Post by Leif »

interesting.... now... roleplaying might begin....