Well...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gigasha

Well...

Post by Gigasha »

I haven't played in a long time....and from the looks of the bitching going on in here...I haven't missed much.

Happy New Year, Ya Bunch of Smegheads!!!
Galim

Post by Galim »

I see, you didn't change.
Sun Long

Post by Sun Long »

No one is forced to play this game. But those who do enjoy it :D
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

On occasion.
Sam

Post by Sam »

On occasion you're forced to play? :lol:

The bitching that goes on here is not reflected in the game itself. In fact, often it's hard to believe the game and forum are related.

And Happy New Year to you too. :D
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

The bitching that goes on here is not reflected in the game itself. In fact, often it's hard to believe the game and forum are related.
Thats because we are roleplayers and differ between ingame and ooc...well, the most of us *smiles*
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Don't know you, Gigasha, but a Happy New Year to you too. :D

Can anybody tell me what a "smeghead" is?

*feels dumb*
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Never seen Red Dwarf then Sian?

Not really a polite or delicate way to put this......Smegum (think thats the right word) is the muck that collects underneath the foreskin.
I'll let you work the rest out for yourself.
Damien

Post by Damien »

Uhrhm... *gets a green face* you know, "stuff" does not collect if you wash properly and on a regular, people may call it "daily" base...
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

Gigasha..wasn't that the orcess that performed some spells causing Silverbrand's entrance to collapse?

Anyhow, Happy Newyear.
Galim

Post by Galim »

Yes, that was her. And after she got killed by Galim and Carahawen because the orcess entered Trolls Bane many times against our warnings she left the game with the words we were really terrible roleplayers.

But I wish a happy new year too.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Ah I can taste Galim's anathema.
Galim

Post by Galim »

Huh? If I would know what that is i would be angry about it, I think. But no, I just think it was a overplayed and unnecessary reaction of her.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

anathema, is like banishment of gigasha, you dont want her here.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Galim wrote:And after she got killed by Galim and Carahawen because the orcess entered Trolls Bane many times against our warnings she left the game with the words we were really terrible roleplayers.
Galim wrote:But no, I just think it was a overplayed and unnecessary reaction of her.
Not that I was there and am able to judge anything (am pretty bad at it, anyway), but it doesn't sound like good roleplay for good guys to kill baddies just after a few warnings. I mean, it's the good guys' job to be good, no? Like the good guy who rescues the bad guy from the brink of death because he's too stupid to realize it would be wiser to just kill the bad guy off? ;)
For my part, my character Sian, who was pretty much neutral, with some waivering fealties to good and evil alike, killed only one single person in a real-time five month career on the unnamed island.
I suppose things used to be different back then. :mrgreen:
Galim

Post by Galim »

Lol, just because we are good guys doesn't mean we are not allow to kill. first, she helped to let the entrance of silverrband collapse, she was an enemy of the town silverrband, and of trolls bane. than she enters town, we warn her, threw her out and told her we will use force if she comes back. she came back for third times, sometimes even good guys lose patience. she done terrible crimes in the eyes of galim, and even as a good guy, and a novice that time, he is still a dwarf. they are not wellknown for their friendlyship, but for her hot tempers and her sharp axes.

Just in movies the good guys are such friendly peoples.
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

Galim, I doubt the story behind it is truly necessary. Just wish her a nice welcome back, and rediscover her new RP :wink: .

I liked Gigasha's RP back in the days, although I find it hard to believe she left because of "bad RP". Welcome back Gigasha.
(P.S Galim, no attack on you. I just think everyone deserves second and third chances in my world =D)
Galim

Post by Galim »

I dont think she is back..she just showed up to give us a nice great.
Irania

Post by Irania »

Maybe some players really don't come back.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

As much as I used to enjoy playing Illa in the past, I don't think i'll be coming back for a while. One thing I use to love was how an elf...looked like an elf. Now elves just look like humans! What's up with that Martin? I'm not trying to say you stink as a graphics designer, but the "recent" update on the games graphics in my opinion kinda stink. The non character graphics have NEVER been sweeter, but I kinda felt attached to the way my character used to look. Even though all the other male elves looked exactly same, I could see the way my character and others inside my minds eye. But now everyone, save for the orcs and lizards, look like humans. But one day i'll be back. Until then, i'll be playing Ultima, where magic and fighting is a bit more balanced. Illarion still holds a place in my heart, after a few years of playing this game and gaining some long lasting friends; i'd say it was the best. Without a doubt, some of my favorite times playing the game was roleplaying with Silveria and Ira... It gets a bit touchy thinking about those times. Yeah, I know that Silveria's player ended up pretty much hating me because I poisoned and killed Kasume once or twice. And Nilo always backing me up. I would expect nothing else from someone trying to kill Arcia. I'm ranting again... I tend to do such.
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Lord Arcia wrote:As much as I used to enjoy playing Illa in the past, I don't think i'll be coming back for a while. One thing I use to love was how an elf...looked like an elf. Now elves just look like humans! What's up with that Martin? I'm not trying to say you stink as a graphics designer, but the "recent" update on the games graphics in my opinion kinda stink. The non character graphics have NEVER been sweeter, but I kinda felt attached to the way my character used to look. Even though all the other male elves looked exactly same, I could see the way my character and others inside my minds eye. But now everyone, save for the orcs and lizards, look like humans. But one day i'll be back. Until then, i'll be playing Ultima, where magic and fighting is a bit more balanced. Illarion still holds a place in my heart, after a few years of playing this game and gaining some long lasting friends; i'd say it was the best. Without a doubt, some of my favorite times playing the game was roleplaying with Silveria and Ira... It gets a bit touchy thinking about those times. Yeah, I know that Silveria's player ended up pretty much hating me because I poisoned and killed Kasume once or twice. And Nilo always backing me up. I would expect nothing else from someone trying to kill Arcia. I'm ranting again... I tend to do such.
Thank God. I needed a lift me up today.
Sylveria

Post by Sylveria »

LOL

Funny, I had no idea I hated you for..... killing and poisoning Kasume? No offense to Kasume at all, but what have I got to do with it? Sylveria simply doesn't like killing or poisoning regardless of who's the victim.

Maybe this false assumption that she was for some side (other than ARCIA'S) is what led your elf to suddenly, magically.... forget she ever existed as your elf's love...... ROFL ROFL.

Aww how sweet.... Arcia and his sweetheart in the beautiful setting of a pretty little garden, with romantic, passionate smiles of love and caring and adoration, staring deeply into each other's eyes -- and suddenly seen by a passing Sylveria, who looks very confused indeed. Poor little elfess. It's almost lucky that nobody bothered explaining anything to her about these things. Ignorance is bliss, after all.

*ROFL*
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I wasn't actually talking about Sylveria getting mad at Arcia for killing Kasume. I remember YOU, the player of sylveria, getting kinda mad and saying that I was (paraphrased) cheap for using poison in a fight. But irregardless, Arcia never (forgets) anything, he just tends to ignore them. Like about...let's say a month ago, Arcia was strolling along and here comes Quin. Arcia wasn't really sure if she was a dream or not because he had been gone for so long so he kind of dismissed the fact of her ever existing. No one that kind to Arcia could have ever existed. He had VERY few friends aside from Alora and Quin. Most of his friends pretty much hate him now, aside from Nilo.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

I feel so.... *sniffle* LOVED! :]
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

(paraphrased) cheap for using poison in a fight
That's because you ran to the front side of a character, while I was in combat, and used poison potions while you were in combat as well.
Splash me...
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Indeed it was cheap, but didn't I do this? #me throws poison in Kasume's face. If you're all mad and gnashin yer teeth, i think some is going in that cake hole. But either way it goes, I really don't care enough anymore to argue. It's a game, no reason to hold a lifelong grudge over such. I find it kind of funny actually :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes i love you QUIN! *huggles on the quinasa*
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

I hold grudges simply because I do not like you Arcia.
I don't like you.
No grudges actually, when I think it.

Yet it's besides the point, it was uncalled role-play that had no real explanation.
No, I do not recall you typing anything. You were so busy using the poison (and I was so busy wondering where the hell the damage was coming from), that you killed your character with the poison.
When you do something with items to simulate something that you cannot do physically in the game, at least have explanations for something. There is no reason he would drink a poisonous potion.

On top of not liking you, I also question your role-play. Multiple accounts.
So it's my mistake if it seems like I hold some sort of grudge.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Multiple accounts? I have...1 other account, and he is not even use anymore because I "killed" him.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

I honestyly don't think this little spat between the three players (Arcia, Sylveria and Kasume) is necessary to take place on the board. It just seems like people trying to grasp and attempt to justify some questionable roleplay.

By multiple accounts, Arcia, I think that Kasume is implying that you have another account, one which you applied for, separate from the account that you have Arcian and whatever other characters you have,

Anyway. Not very relevant discussion.
Sylveria

Post by Sylveria »

Sorry Brendan :oops: Enough bickering on the forums as it is.