Alexander

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander

Alexander

Post by Alexander »

*a halfling in a golden cloak walks in and sets down a golden goblet on the table as he posts on the board*

I took a nap in the forests to the south east of town and when i woke up i had an odd feeling about me. i went to the waters edge to get a drink of water and splash my face to try to get rid of the strange dream i had, but i only realized that i had not dreamed it. all of the sudden i had been lifted into the air in my dream by some magical force. all of the skills i had learned were erased also i forgot my middle name. when i fell to the ground i had suffered a worse fate than i had imagined .....i had been turned into a halfling. i assure you i am still myself but you can just call me alexander xavier since i forgot my middle name. i understand if no one recognizes me and i understand that it might take some getting used to. i have no idea what the phenominon was that transformed me to a halfling, but i will keep my eyes open for it again.

*the confused halfling picks up his golden goblet and leaves to explore once again the world he once knew and train in skill he had been a master of, but a few hours ago.*

(Edited by Alexander at 2:12 pm on May 21, 2001)
Zahra Fiarai

Alexander

Post by Zahra Fiarai »

Oh Me Too Me too!!!!!!!!! I think I used to have a middle name too!!!... Let me think...... Oh! My middle name was....... stinko!..... Ehrmm..... nevermind I think I know why I forgot it in the first place, hehe ;)