travels

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander

travels

Post by Alexander »

*the figure in the golden cloak returns to his favorite board and wearily posts a note*

on my way out of town in my latest travels i went to the north, a place i had not been in quite some time, where i found a few scattered hallways that suddenly appeared. apon further investigation i happened to find two nicely carved statues although i found no value in them and deemed them useless. I was shocked when i walked into the first open area as i was jumped by three or four zombies which i had some problems getting past seeing as how more seemed to crawl up out of the ground everytime i killed one. maybe this mysterious corridor was built mistakenly overtop of a grave yard because that is the only reason i could think of why there would be so many zombies unless it was cursed somehow. maybe by an old and powerful mage. i just wished to share my travels with others and ask if anyone has found a secret use for the statues that i did not discover, which is possible seeing as how i don't pick up on things as well as others and i perceive things all wrong. i am sorry if someone does not appreciate my ramblings i suppose you have no other recourse other than complaining which never did anyone anygood.

*the elven man shrugs and smiles as he posts his note leaving his calling card at the bottom of his note*
Damien

travels

Post by Damien »

A tall, grey clothed figure walks into the room. The man seems to wear a heavy armored grey robe under the grey cloak. Fast, but without producing noise, he reaches the blackboard, and pulls back his cloak from the head to read the new messages. The pointed ears now show his elven origin. He stops at the one about the ruins, nods, and goes to a table standing near. He takes out some paper and a writing feather, and quickly writes down some words.
"As far as i know, the ruins have been partially dug out from a person who was searching for something. After the first building part has been freed, the mummies or zombies that haunted the area long time before, have quickly dug out the rest. Or raised it somehow.
As it seems, these ruins are the origin of the undead. Perhaps it is an ancient tomb, or it was a small part of a castle in former times. It must have been a beautiful place in former times. So beautiful that the poor undead, misled creatures still seek to defend it. Somehow, these ancient bodies must have been embalmed, or conservated. Fact is, that when they are killed, the remainings need some time to become dust - and later, they draw themselves together, and become mummies or zombies again.
The chamber where they rise, may have been the dying place of these creatures. The ruin is haunted now, but it has beautiful places. Perhaps we can find ancient treasures there ? Some of these undead carry rune books.
But, be aware that in the walkways, one could easily get trapped between the undead. And in the darkness, they are not easy to see.
The haunted ruins may have held great powers in former times. Only research can teach us. Perhaps i can find something more in the library..."

Damien stands up, pins the pergament underneath the first one, and walks outside, towards the bar. Perhaps there will be a good drink or another, or some nice talk...
Sskakzk'krr

travels

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

A black shadow appears outa thin air.He reads the writings.You hear no words but in your head you hear"Foolish mortals"The shadow compresses into a tiny dark orb and shoots off towards the ruins. A moment later you hear billons of groans from that direction.As you peer toward the noise all you can see in the distance is what looks like the ground itself moving toward town.

SDOIGFH JHSDOH KJSJFUOGV.
Damien

travels

Post by Damien »

"Hmmm... plant monsters again..."
Damien starts some fires, magic ones as well as burning logs.
Alexander

travels

Post by Alexander »

*the elven man walks up to the board with his golden goblet in his hand partially hidden by his golden cloak and posts another note*

that all makes sense damien it is working through my mind and not fitting together yet but it makes sense. as for aries that makes no sense what so ever.

*the man walks away and goes to another board*