dA ORcS rOAm... - aGaIn uMan RaNgErS iN dA OrcWooD

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Boga Woga

dA ORcS rOAm... - aGaIn uMan RaNgErS iN dA OrcWooD

Post by Boga Woga »

I MusT WaRN yoU uMaNS, StuNTIes aN PeAKeARs!

IF wE mEEt YoU'KinD iN dA FoReST oF OrCLanD, YoU wiLL bE HuRT iF yA doNT PaY WiS StUff

NoT aLL orCS aRe BLOODTOOTH TRIBE anD GROMRUK cHiLdReN

JusT BOGA WOGA, MORRT THAN HAFR, BRAKA, GULLI, bUT sOOn MorE wiLL aRRivE fRoM OmElanD

HeLLsCreAm nOt bElongS tO uS, hE rEneGadE wiSouT poWer frOM GROMRUK

GrRRRRrrrRRRRRRrr GollO RUk RUK
Garyth

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Garyth »

Hey Boga!

Do Orcs like you and your tribe like innards of the undead???
That's what I can pay you if I as a ranger often will have to walk through that area you call "orcland"...

Think about it...I always carry some of that stuff in my bag for stinking dumb orcs like you are!

Garyth
Morrt Thar Hafr

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Morrt Thar Hafr »

The old markings on the stone have been slashed at and replaced with a simple message. The writing appears to of been writing in the blood of a animal, or maybe even a former citizen of Trollsbane. It reads:

Garyth dead.
Damien alive.
Gilean dead.
Kjallha dead.
Onyx dead.
Antarion dead.
Last edited by Morrt Thar Hafr on Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boga Woga

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Boga Woga »

bEwARe PeAKeAR GarYTh

nExT TimE BOGA wONT bE KinD tO lITTlE ElF

wE donT wANt yOUr StinKin MeAT. iTs ElFtAinTed

So WaTCh oUT ! GROMRUKS UndEAd KiLL fAsT
Damien

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Damien »

The summoning of undead should not be practiced in the city itself. I hate this rotten smell.
Honorable orcs, i hope you can keep free the way to the bar ? It goes through the swamps, near the waterflow.
Boga Woga

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Boga Woga »

BOGA nOT intErEstEd in SwAMP. JuST flIEs aN WaTEr

UmAnS cAn gO thERE, buT nOT ORClAND

MaP sOOn ComE, ThEN yOU SeE
Gilean

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Gilean »

*Walking up to the board, Gilean read all of the notes and found one that displeased him.  While not liking violence he could not let this tribe of Orcs keep him out of the wilderness that had become his home.  Writing fast and furiously in a penmanship that could only be considered regal, Gilean wrote a reply that he hoped the Orc tribe BloodTooth could understand.  He had become quite efficient in the arts that he had aspired to attain early in his existence here upon the world called Illarion and he would not wish to harm any of the people within this newfound world.  But, he would not stand for the outright condemnation of his work. *

Orcland shall not impede the progress of my eternal quest.  I will not be retarded on the way to my goals by your tribe or members of society that follow a darker path than that of your magnificent clan.  Though you maybe ones that I shall not wish to be at odds with, I will, if I must, do just that if you try to hinder my way through your woods.

*Gilean, wearing a red cloak and leaning on a blue staff, walked away in to the woods toward his meager cabin. *
Kjallha

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Kjallha »

*Studies the posts and that of his soon to be mentor then scratches a small note*

Orcs of Gromruck,

I am a druid as well and I and my friend Gilean will be in and through your forrest often. I hope we can have pice between us in a mutual agreement.

For you allowing us freedom through your woods, until we cause harm or damage against you, your people or you land.. I will inturn sell potions and other goods to the Gromruck clan at a cheaperprice than any others.

I hope this is sufficent and shows our need and hope for peace between us and the great gromruck clan.

The Lame Lizard,
Onyx

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Onyx »

Crystal Star is confused as to where the rclands are. So rather than find out where thay are, I just kill you if I find you! You bug me and you will give up your forst or Die!! Thank you
Antarion

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Antarion »

Morrt!

If I should hear only a hint, that you hurt Garyth or anybody else, you will know the full power of the Grey Rose! Woe to you, if any harm befalls any of my friends and brothers!
If we meet in the woods, I will show you the ways of a ranger, and why we are natures servants. Your stinky feet will NOT be tolerated on the holy ground of the woods. Back to the swamps, were filthy insects belong!
Alexander

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Alexander »

*the man in the golden cloak comes to the message board reading it. the man frowns then shakes his head and posts this note.*

this is to the orcs or anyone else who wishes to claim public land. i shall not be swayed by your threats of violence even though i do not seek any acts of violence. i hope you see your way not to attack me in my travels of the world for it would be pointless and the only thing that could result from it is a bloody battle, which i would like to avoid.

*he posts his note on the board and walks out slowly*

***contact me in icq #55011817, aim azxunderscore99, yahoo  azx_99, emails go to azx_99@yahoo.com, azx_99@hotmail.com, or contact me in game i am usually just east of the shop or up by the demons and ogres***
Boga Woga

dA ORcS rOAm...

Post by Boga Woga »

GROMRUK lAuGhS aBoUt uMaN THreaT

U onlY gEt PeaCE wiS OrC iF WoOdLanD iS BlooDtoothLand

aLL wOrdS oF pOWeR aN HarM nOt maKE OrC fEAr

If yOU tRie bE fOOliSH HeRO thAN somEdAY dA peOplE oF dA viLLaGE wiLL sUFFeR foR DiS

ManY oRcS aN UndEAd oF GROMRUK wiLL cOmE anD hAVe blOODy HarvESt wiTH biG SacRifiCe fOr tHe ONe

FirEs wIll sCorcH eArtH aN SmoKe oF BurnED flESH wILL dARKeN SkY

So YoU bEtteR wAtcH foR MaP oF OrcLAnD an GivE lANd to TriBe

DaN theRe bE pEacE aN U cAn pAsS OrcLAnd iF paY wiS poTioN oF MinD, MushrOOm, MeaT an sOmE shIny GolD

GrRRrRRrrRRRrRR