The Hermit - ...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gilean

The Hermit - ...

Post by Gilean »

*The hermit walked toward town for supplies.  Figuring some might want to read of his journeys, He quickly wrote how he has been since his last post. *

The skeletons have finally stopped harassing me.  The scorpions still give me discomfort and some one named wanderer attacked me after he introduced himself.  I have gotten as far as I could in my magic categorizations.  My training is going quite well also.  I am to weak to fiend off the monsters so I might ask for a person to be my apprentice and take over some duties in exchange for knowledge.  I still have not met this Onyx fellow.  So I will no longer wish to be in his guild.  Well that is all the time I have at this moment so I will leave you all to your own devices.

*The hermit left after gathering his supplies. *
Kjallha

The Hermit

Post by Kjallha »

* walks back from the store after collectiong a few more bottles and decides to read the posts as he often does*

*after some consideration he uses a talon to scract a small note*

Hermit, Perhaps it is I that could be an appreintice. I know much and am very talented in the arts of a druid. I respect your lifestyle. Perhaps we may meet.
Gilean

The Hermit

Post by Gilean »

*Checking the board in the dead of night to see if anyone replied to his earlier note, he came across Kjallha's scratched note.  Reading it he then replied with the same blacks substance he had used before. *

Friend Kjallha,
I would be honored if you would become my apprentice.  I hope to meet you in the lands surrounding town sometime.  I hope our friendship will grow and blossom into something known little among others.

*Ending the note with his signature.  He left for his beloved woods.  Once arriving at his home, he set up pieces of glass in different positions until a bright beam of light appeared and hit a beaker of glass where the liquid seemed to capture the light.  The beaker took on a blue glow in appearance.  Taking the contents of the flask and pouring it on the ground, a small flame appeared.  Burning a scroll in the newly formed flame, the ritual of memory was complete. *
Gilean

The Hermit

Post by Gilean »

*Hiring a artist to paint a picture of his home, Gilean put the picture on his side of the shop for the people to see what it looks like in case they stumble upon it while wondering in the Illarion forests. *

Portrait titled:  A picture of my cabin in the woods.
(occ:  Actual picture created by Deb Daniels. www.digitallyexpressed.com
Picture copyrighted 2000 by Deb Daniels. )

*Walking away, Gilean stopped by the shop to pick up some more supplies before he continued with his quest to categorize the magick of Illarion. *