Dark Mages (Guild) - ? Good and Evil ?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Onyx

Dark Mages (Guild) - ? Good and Evil ?

Post by Onyx »

** Realy Tring to be good!!! But Arrrrrr, Poeple don't make it easy **

** People May go Poof **

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
As you enter the shop you see a poster on the wall, Oposite the entrence.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Well, If your A Mage, Druid, Warrior Or just make things, The Dark mages Will Be happy to have you. This Guild Porvides Money, Food, Weapons, Potions and Help. This guild is not all Evil, In other word - 'Killing with out reason', but you can come to us to PAY to have some one killed. You must give a reason to us and we'll set a price! You can normal Find Sir crystal star in the woods, just out side the town, Over the water. And Please note that the little scorpions Are my friends, so don't let me see you killing them. And i some time take them for walk around the town (some time They get out of my sight, oops!!) :) :) :) Well I hope we can all get alone. The Guild is growning But the more we have the bigger the guild house can be!!!

*Job vacant*

Mages  X4
Druids X5
Food producers X10
Carpenters X5
Blacksmiths X4
goldsmiths X2
Spy X2
Assassins (warriors) X 3
Pillagers X 10

*mssions*

Zombie Killing
Scorpion training
Red demon
Spider cave
Assassinations
Pillages
Ransoms
Conquest

Current number of members 3

Guild Capital 59 Bars

(Edited by Onyx at 3:57 am on April 30, 2001)
Onyx

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Onyx »

More help is needed now!!!!! I just lost 60 Silver bars
:angry: But i'm working it back.
Gilean

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Gilean »

*A young halfling steps out of the morning mist.  Reads the notes over and finds one interesting. After taking a moment to think of the best way to reply, the hermit took a crystal he keeps with him always dipped it in some black liquid he had been experimenting with earlier and wrote a reply*

I might be interested in this group.  Perchance we meet in the game I will apply maybe.  I am found outside of the town living a solitary life of practicing and experimenting with new ideas and gadgets all of the time.

Signed The Hermit

*Walking off into the forest after getting more supplies from the shop.  He leaned heavily on his staff not being able to support himself because of an earlier battle with a skeleton that left him dead.  Three helpful people brought his willing soul back to the body he inhabited after witch he thanked all of them and left.  After making a staff to support himself he had gone into the wilderness to become a hermit.  Then making his way in for supplies he stopped of at the boards then left after making his notes on the various topics that interested him.*
Onyx

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Onyx »

Mission 1> The killing of Wanderer (or whatever his name is)

He must be killed 4 time for killing a new orc to the town and starting a mass fight just out side the town.

Plus 4 time for Killing me when i trusted him. Be wand, I've let my magic practice slip lately but I'll Surely be zapping them in to shape!!! I'm not a happy bunny :(
Boga Woga

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Boga Woga »

sO DiRTy UmAN wAnT KiLL OrcA wiTH pEOpLe ThrEE

HaRhARhAR BOGA lAuGHing
Captain Kirk

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

> Mission 1> The killing of Wanderer (or whatever his name is)

tztztzt  (or whatever his name is)

u can hate the char wanderer but not the player behind

such a behavior is total unrpgish

Bye
Read ya
MfG
Capt. Kirk
Onyx

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Onyx »

Well I Didn't say anythink about killing Orc, I siad killing Orgs. But i've got rid of that. I your still 'GRRRRR', Boga Woga then hand around the woods next to the rive/Yellow Cross.
Elminister

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Elminister »

I think you mean ogres then...
(Oger = Ogre nach meiner erfahrung)
Onyx

Dark Mages (Guild)

Post by Onyx »

The dark mages Start war with the titans! thanx one of your members! Hope you like the meeting of Dark light, Sir crystal star and 3 otheres kicking ass! wrong war to pick poeple (to stop the war -  5 silver bars)