Tell me! - Why does everyone rule Illarion?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sturm Feuerklinge

Tell me! - Why does everyone rule Illarion?

Post by Sturm Feuerklinge »

Greetings, old friends, old enemies, old known,

Whta happenend to Illarion? Last days three guilds began to terrorize my nerves.

The Bloodtooth-Clan tells me of no agression against each other, but wanted my kinghts to pay duty...hm okay...acceptable.

Then my adjudant Antarion told me of the Red Guard, which want to save the streets now. A newbie called Elminister rules them. If hes the strongest, pleease Bror, build a greall thick wall around the city and punt inside the city 1000 Zombies, the the problem vanishes by eating...:-), no but serious, I cannot understand. Where you get your right from, aying, that YOU and YOUR fellows now make a Law-body?

The most thing kicked my nerves, was the Dark Mages guild...hmpf...small children want to play tibia...I dont know, if the are humans or big brown mountains of shit behind those characters...They play like there were only the mountains behind.

I regret my attacks against Darkwalker and Wanderer. Pleas come back Jocas, just one of you in exchange to you....PLEASE!!!

So youre now on guys, tell me about your exoierences!

Feuerklinge
Boga Woga

Tell me!

Post by Boga Woga »

Oh...PoOr KniGhtIe

CrY bEcAuse aLL sO bAd tO YoU...

WaIT BLOODTOOTH TrIbE cOmE anD mAke yOu cRy ReALLy

UmAnS aRe sO SissY... MuCh mEtAL oN BoDy bUt nOt BrAvE

BOGA WOGA aNd TriBe wILL sHoW nO mErcY wIs UmAn...

ALL dWaRf bE SLaVe

GROMRUK sTomP pUnnY RoSe..mAke GreY BloSSoM BloOdY
Sturm Feuerklinge

Tell me!

Post by Sturm Feuerklinge »

Idontknow what youretalkingabout,orc.
Iam stonger then you can ever get, iam more expierenced, then you are, so what do you want?
Not brave you say? Hmmm....I wasnt that person ran away from you, I just wanted to talk to you,silly orc.
Wanderer

Tell me!

Post by Wanderer »

Hahaha. Man this is hilarious. The game is going to shit and I'm not the reason after all. I don't really play anymore. I took everyones advice and reinstalled my diablo 2 game, so thats what i'm playing now. You all thought i was really bad, and in truth i was, but now you have much worse players than me.

Don't this beat all....
Boga Woga

Tell me!

Post by Boga Woga »

BoGa NoT WarRioR

BoGA sHaMaNi...WiLL RuN aNd CaST miGhtY SpElL FrOm GROMRUK

WaRRioR OrC wiLL cOmE aNd dO fIGHt

YoU SeE
Damien

Tell me!

Post by Damien »

Boga Woga, mighty shamani, we will not be a danger for your tribe. When you are no danger for us.

Elminister himself says that he knows nothing of a guild. Perhaps our informants heard crap about him, Sturm. Someone seems to spread weird rumors. Well, even the rumor that the Order would be a "criminal PK organisation where the one with most kills rules all"... something almost like that. Uhm, well, now that's an example for very stupid rumors.
kyuushiki
Location: In a land where the mind holds power over all of the body perceptions

Tell me!

Post by kyuushiki »

blah!?

blah luna seek blah!?

BLAH magma seek BLAH!?

BLAH TAVERN SEEK BLAH!?

B L A H   I L L A R I O N   S E E K   B L A H ! ?

There in the mist rose a word.  One word said it all.  Blah!? In this word held a meaning so profound that the user only knows its power.  Blah !?

This be nonsense to all who hear it.  this mean something to the one who use it.  this for all who cry aloud.  this for all who wither and die in there warm beds.  this for all who seek a light.  this for all who seek a dark.  this for me who seek a friend.  this for me who seek a commrad.  this is a way to seek one out.  blah!?  one word can mean so much when it is made up.  one word says it all for this is where the world is small.
Dax

Tell me!

Post by Dax »

OOC:  Just dies Laughing

Kyu my pet you are too much! lol

BTW great Roleplaying Orc guy. I just wanted to comment on it and I am glad someone is roleplaying around here.. How about stop playing "Im more skillful blah!!! Skill BALH experienced BLAH! BLAH! as Kyu put it :)

Just freaking play the game, roleplay and enjoy! You don't really know if you are more skilled. Have fun Roleplay and try and stop using out of character info when talking IN character. You guys ruin it alot :(

Am I the only one who thinks this?
Am I wrong here?