Marauding killer on the roads - Watch out for this individua

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Damien

Marauding killer on the roads - Watch out for this individua

Post by Damien »

The person named "Darkwalker" has attacked and / or killed several people at random. His fighting skills are upper average, with high parry skills. His magic resistance is medium and he carries a lot of potions. The best way to kill him is to trap him and then cast several FIELD SPELLS.
The person has insulted, attacked and killed members of the Order, too. He is guilty of insult and grave insult against the order. Order members will attack him at sight until he writes a formal and polite excuse on these pinboards, and promises never to attack other persons again. The person will then be watched, and killed again when he commits a single crime.
The person is a liar, and will try everything to escape.
The person threatened the Order of the Grey Light saying that he will turn the Order of Demonic Light against us. Master Gohan, i think such doing is beyond this criminals abilities. You should perhaps "tell" this human not to ruin your reputation.
Jocas

Marauding killer on the roads

Post by Jocas »

I don't use potions you liar!!!!!
Damien

Post by Damien »

Calling me a liar does not change pure facts. And if you use or do not use potions does not really matter. Fact is, you can stand more damage than the average. And if you don't use potions you just eat. There is no big difference. I just reminded the information someone told me about you buying some mana potions. The number was not mentioned. Can you afford many in your ways of living ?
Jocas

Post by Jocas »

Oh yeah, i bought 100 mana potions from silverdruid a while ago. He is trying to rip me off, 10 ingots for 100. He just made the list, I've killed him once and I'll do it again. There is a difference between food and potions too you big dumba**, think about it and it will come too you. I don't use healing potions because I ain't weak like your guild members, and if you thing about it i never cast healing spells either. I wonder how i do it. Hmmmm..........
Taun Kahartuum

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

Hi Darki,

i admire your dumbness...your childish aggression...your pathetic speech. This all shows that you are just a poor lost boy, caught in his own nightmares...maybe we can get professional help...is there a healer around?

honest, you are e bit to deep in that killing stuff and all this just to get rid of your minority complex?

People of your kind are like dinosaurs...fossils!

Yours Taun...
Silversmith

Post by Silversmith »

Hey now!  Insulting me after I had nothing but kindness in my heart for you!  You are now declared enemy of the Tavern.  Our first and most likly our only.  This makes all prices triple or quadruple for you if we decide we want to sell to you.  I will keep an eye on you.  Your reputation will go up but only after a while.  In 2 to 4 months if you have not insulted me or mine.  You will go to neutral status again.  If this does not come to pass when The Tavern is up and built you will not be welcome in there.
Jocas

Post by Jocas »

Taun, i only got a minority complex from my father, which is you, and yes i am deeply troubled and the last healer that tried to help me got a dagger through his eye.

Silverdruid, It really hurts me to be on your enemy list, almost as much as it hurts me to be an enemy of the grey light. You shouldn't forget that you were the one that tried to rip me off, 10 ingots for 100 potions, and that was before you really knew anything about me. Lets do some math here, thats 25 gold pieces per potion, so if you think you've been insulted, good.
Damien

Post by Damien »

If it hurts you to be an enemy of the grey Light, well, just stop attacks, and we can come along without problems. If you want a fight with someone, well, just ask him. And, if your body is fit and strong, eating will almost help as much as a potion does. Not as quick, perhaps, that is right. But in a fight where you get minor damage it keeps you strong. And it keeps your Mana regenerating. I stood several fights with beholders and spiders some time ago, and did not need potions. Well meanwhile i am skilled enough to avoid a demon's attack. And yours, but if you want we can duel some times.
Kjallha

Post by Kjallha »

You HUmanss and your silly sqaubles...

Sssilver you hold a shaky buisness friend. I hope you do not mind much when I say, I will sell to whomever wishes and at a much better price.

Find me sometimesss.

The true Lizard
Jocas

Post by Jocas »

I warned you Damien!!! I told you and your sorry guild to leave me alone or I'd go on a killing spree, but you wouldn't listen. You think i would stand by and let your babysitter watch me, i don't think so!!! You have started something i intend to finish with all your lives....

The very pissed
Darkwalker
Sturm Feuerklinge

Post by Sturm Feuerklinge »

Oh Oh.....Damien..at your place..I would create now a new Char and leave the darkwalker.....The first time we meet us on Illarion, I will knock you down and carry to our Jail, that I promise you!

I dont feel hate in my heart against you, but your speech and your thoughts are such evil and dumb in a moment, that you leave me no choice.

Watching you was the normal way to see, if youre killing again Players...were talked about re-classify you as a neutral person, and what youre doing? Block me with Magic, and kill me....

I often asked myself, Why youre doing that, but so sick in my brain I cannot be, as you are.

I hope for your Luck, that the Grey Light Order dont locate you in the new Update..if we do..say goodbye, walker...

-------------------------------
Order of the Grey Light
Sturm Feuerklinge
-------------------------------
Jocas

Post by Jocas »

NO sturm you better watch out, because if i can stun your sorry character, killing you would be no problem. In the update i will kill grey light members before you people can react and get up enough volunteers to take me down. You can be sure that the grey light is gonna suffer much more than me....

Darkwalker
Taun Kahartuum

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

Thought that Darkwalker made up his mind...
...but then i realized...WHAT MIND?

Now i know he´s just a mindless golem..cool new monster, bror...gotta work a bit on the npc-intelligence...but perhaps in the next version...

but a great idea, bror, really...Darkwalker-GOLEM...nice..hahaha...really nice...and me fool talking with it....wont happen anymore...hahaha...great idea...love it...

whos the wizard who created it? Little D...oh right cool idea..thought about that before...should have known it...cause Little always was the clever one...

Is there a possibility to create golems like Darkwalker for the players in the new version...please

I WANT ONE, TOO

_____
Taun, Bard of the Order of Grey Light
_____
Kjallha

Post by Kjallha »

Hmm interestring,

Bror said he was working on AI next version.. maybe now you can hold conversations with a GOLEM or even program him to do other things aside from kill... hmm I like it!