Mistake, character name pass etc.. must be the same.... but

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Silvarion Whirlwind

Mistake, character name pass etc.. must be the same.... but

Post by Silvarion Whirlwind »

but it is all the same. wuts going on and why can't i request an acount. why do you even try to control acounts if you can't keep it working. by the looks of things i'm not the only one haveing trouble requesting acounts.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Maybe this helps: If your password is longer then 9 characters, just enter the first nine ones. This is a known problem.
Silvarion Whirlwind

thx, this is a big relief cuz i really like the name i picked when i created the character, now i geuss all i have to do is if this works is wait the 2 or 3 rediculus weeks it takes to find out if i'm accepted.

big thx

another question, do i have to request the acount from the same computer on which i created the character?
Snazug

Post by Snazug »

Silvarion Whirlwind wrote:another question, do i have to request the acount from the same computer on which i created the character?
You don't have to.
Silvarion Whirlwind

then his solution failed =\
Snazug

Post by Snazug »

Are you getting the 'Mistake!' error from the account page? If so, you probably made a mistake when attempting to create the character (passwords didn't match, typo on your e-mail, etc.) You're sure you entered your data correctly?

Read the PM I sent you. ;)
Silvarion Whirlwind

Account Request
Your data were sent successfully!
You will receive an email, if we accept your application!

In the meantime you really should read the rules again.

and typos could not have been the error given the number of times i made the attemp, i even copied and pasted strate from the creation screen a number of times. i just tired 3 times in a row and finnaly it made it. entering the exact same information and checking for errors each time idk wut made the difference, but i would like to know wut caused the error.

should it not be in my inbox? i saw up top it said i had a new msg so i clicked the link bu when i get there no msgs at all, much less a new one =\

kk, thx for the help you guys, not sure wut did it other than only entering the first 9 of the pass, but i appreciate takeing the time to help. thx to both of ya'll and i look forward to playing the game. snazug (sry for typo of ur name), if your not too busy maybe we could go to pm's and you could tell me some about the game?
Last edited by Silvarion Whirlwind on Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snazug

Post by Snazug »

Silvarion Whirlwind wrote:should it not be in my inbox? i saw up top it said i had a new msg so i clicked the link bu when i get there no msgs at all, much less a new one =\
I deleted it, since your problem was solved.