THE STATUE HAS BEEN FOUND - Recon successful

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Damien

THE STATUE HAS BEEN FOUND - Recon successful

Post by Damien »

While systematically searching all desert places and caves, i have found several of these shielded lava pits, six of them, and in their midst, shielded by a stone wall, the missing statue (I think it is the missing one ). Due to the heat from below, it is shielded against all water around it. I will try different spells, water and cold ones, perhaps it is possible somehow to remove it. For this seems impossible, i will try to contact some water beings on sunday evening. Balance must be restored at all cost. Who needs to know where exactly the statue stood when i found it, may contact me.

--
I have tried to shield the statue from the lava fields by covering them with ice fields. They absorb the heat for some time. Afterwards, i covered the place and the statue with water spells (the blue rotating splash things). I hope that may help at least a bit for a while, and reduces Fire influence a bit. Since that was all i could do then, i will now prepare for the summoning of water beings, lets hope we will be successful.

(Edited by Damien at 3:11 pm on Mar. 23, 2001)
Damien

THE STATUE HAS BEEN FOUND

Post by Damien »

The ice spells perhaps have had some effect, or the water spells, because some of these lava pits have vanished. It may have been an accidential change, perhaps, but i have repeated the procedure several times. Let's see if this brings a change...
Damien

Post by Damien »

Again, a lava pit seems to have closed. Cast ice spells at these, and then, cover the areas with water spells. I have now redone this procedure several times... Perhaps it works again...
Bror

Post by Bror »

In the Lizard culture, fire is a destructive element, while water is donating everyone live and gives the Lizards their element to live in. Water lets the flowers grow and feeds the animals. It is the source of all our lives. Next tuesday evening, is the anual celebration of the water godess, where people normaly take their presents to sacrifice them in front of the statue. Perhaps we should all travel to the place, where the statue is now and bring her our offerings? Let all plants grow there, that mankind can plant, take fruits to her, perhaps plant some trees with apple grinds. The power of nature should be strong enough to let them grow fast that night.
Damien

Post by Damien »

Good. I will continue freezing the lava pits, and i have started to work on the other, single ones too. If we close all, and then make a campfire near the statue place to give us warmth and light in the night, then both elements will be represented.
Furthermore, i will start research on fire cults. I have not seen a statue of a fire god before, and maybe the fire powers are just jealeous because water gods are worshipped, and fire not. If both are given proper sacrifices, then noone will have to become angry.
Perhaps it is necessary to build a temple for all gods, water, fire, wind, sun, earth, love, war.... we will have to find out how many gods are existing in this world, and how to balance the worshipping well.
For we have no library, it will take some time to do these researches. But the order colects money, and when done, a library can be built, to collect knowledge. Afterwards, perhaps all of us can discuss the building of a temple.