A thief in our midst - .......

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Master Gohan

A thief in our midst - .......

Post by Master Gohan »

A friend and follower came to the town today and reported something stolen from his home......a priceless idle of Zelphia the godess of water.....if anyone has information on the statue or of the thieve please report it to the Council of the Demonic Light or one of its followers.There is a large reward.

(Edited by Master Gohan at 11:45 pm on Mar. 22, 2001)
Damien

A thief in our midst

Post by Damien »

Goddess of Water ? Contact me as quick as possible. There lies trouble ahead. Fire spirits can enter these lands through these lava-powered portals. Fire and Water beings play tricks at each other often, and the theft of this statue may belong to their doing. Where exactly is this home located ?
I will try to contact water beeings in about two days, and hope i may get some answers.
Bror

A thief in our midst

Post by Bror »

As my duty as a temple servant requires, I am somewhat familiar with the ancient writings about the gods. Because of the cruel nature of the everything destroying fire, I would suppose the godess would be imprisoned somewhere in the complete absence of water.
Damien

A thief in our midst

Post by Damien »

Desert, that may be - or a cave.
But, remember, fire does not only represent destruction. Fire also gives energy to life. Both fire and water must be kept at balance. Both are necessary for life. Fire may be most impulsive, destructive, but it exists within all of us, our strong emotions, desire and hate and more, and the very power of our instincts, partially. To control the fire outside, you must be able to control the fire inside. The Order knows that,  as anyone should know.