Opening shop: Master Smith - I will take gold nuggets and gi

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Silversmith

Opening shop: Master Smith - I will take gold nuggets and gi

Post by Silversmith »

I also will sell rings of various sorts.  bror if you read this what does the rings actually do for you i have blue black rube diamond gold and the sort.  so if you see me i will most likely be in a mine and i hope that when you reset the skills you at least try and keep a small percentage of the skills for the people.  like lower it to 25% to 10% of its original if you are planing to do this.  I all so wish to make a guild of tavernkeepers i want this mainly for the building that we could by i will try and supply most of the money this weekend i should get fairly rich.  what do you think should be a fair price for the rings considering it takes a lot of gold to make them and the occurance of gold and raw materials.  gem cost and the fact that i but gold for 5gps and if it is of any use as a fashion statement or as a armor.  I try to log on every night at about 9:00 USA central time and stay on til 10:30 pm. it is actually 1:15 when i posted this.  had no idea what the time diff was form germany to here when i created my account with this board.  ps i like that the all mighty spiders are slower now.  I can acctually out run them and they were to deadly before when you could not even out run them.