punishment

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Irania

punishment

Post by Irania »

To any of the townguardsmen,

I have slain Talaena twice in town out of anger. I will accept my punishment. I only do this for a certain friend in order to show my apologies. I now await whatever you have in store for me.

-Irania
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Why? Why? Why?!
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

((ouch, a double post. That was wierd! Apologies))
Last edited by Konstantin K on Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Irania my dear...

You know that you don't have to show your apologize this way. And i don't want it too. I don't want you to get a punishment. It would be too terrible for me to see you in jail deary. I already have forgiven you...you know I can't be mad at you, and not at Talaena. You both have started this, and that because of my fault. So I have to apologize.

Please forgive me my dear friends.

Talaena...I apologize for what happened, please. You are both my friends, my very good friends. Let us solve this without the guard. I don't want any harm to one of you...not again.

Listen, guards! There is no reason to punish Irania. She haven't broke any law. She didn't broke the law of Lyrenzia which it is written down at your wall. I was witnesses.

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Shandariel, I'm sorry to say this, but she did break a law. You cannot harm or kill a person inside the town walls, then you are a criminal. So, I suggest do give her a punishment, minor, but still a punishment. We aren't some loose-headed community, now are we? I thank you in advance.

~Misjbar~
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

Meet me in town, Irania. Then you can explain me what happend exactly and we will see.

Signed
Gwynnether von Glanwen
Irania

Post by Irania »

I will meet you whenever you are free to do so.

-Irania
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

Dear Irania,

Its not truly just your fault, I provoked the attack its not eniterly your fault. We we both quite angry that day. I am to blame for your actions, I let my mouth run with venom. Im sorry for saying the things i said and you shouldnt be punished, not on my part anyways.

your friend,
Talaena Landessi