Magic and Druidery learning/Magie und Druidentum lernen

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Cassandra Fjurin

Magic and Druidery learning/Magie und Druidentum lernen

Post by Cassandra Fjurin »

There where some script problems with learning magic spells or druid recipes. This problems should be solved now.

Es gab ein paar Script Probleme für das Lernen von Magiesprüchen und Druidenrezepten, diese sollten nun behoben sein.
Latheliar

Post by Latheliar »

I encountered the following:

After summoning the guard of the runestone, he neither accepts my offering (no message at all) nor gives me a rune; he attacks me. And pushing him allows me to summon an army of evil guards, running around and attacking innocent elves.

Maybe I´m doing something completely wrong, but this sounds wierd. If this is quest related or intended I´ll delete this post.
Cassandra Fjurin

The runeguard wants different items. Read in the library which items where needed or ask some mages IG. Maybe you also have some disturbing armor on your body? Runeguards dont like that.
Latheliar

Post by Latheliar »

I know that it was the right item because I tried the same items some days ago and the guard accepted my offering (no rune in return, though). And the Cun-offering is not that hard to guess...

Armor: Well, almost none except some leather. No metal.

An update: Now, it made *clong* *clong* (sounds of mining / smithing) as I used my staff with the rune stone. And no, no hammer and shovel were in my char´s bag.

Seems like I´m too dumb.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

The recipe book doesn't work. You cannot put it back onto the bookshelf or read it.
Cassandra Fjurin

OK thanks for the infos i will have a look at it.
Cassandra Fjurin

The problem with learning magic are more than we have thougt. We hope to can fix them during the next week. Please be patient and dont try to learn magic.
Cassandra Fjurin

Hmm... learning magic rune should work now. Dont ask why, i dont know it :oops: . But i have tested it and got the rune TAH. If it doesn't work the first try, try it again.
Aryllis

Post by Aryllis »

Cassandra Fjurin wrote: If it doesn't work the first try, try it again.
Bad Idea.... Tah needs an very rare item and what is with the rune Kel? this will coast 45 ingods.... Who has so much money for several attemps?

Aryllis
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

Since it has been a long long long time since I last played, so If it is a change to how the system works then ok:

Some spells I cant cast anymore such as the fireball
I can still summon food
healing spell does not use any mana and does not heal just shoot sparks at anyone I aim it at.

Maktan
The Traveling Merchant