To the citizens of trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gro'bul

To the citizens of trollsbane

Post by Gro'bul »

I, Avrillon, must insist on stopping this lumberjacking frenzy south of the tavern, I visited the Shi Long Monastary and found nothing but a few small patches of trees. Oldra would not appreciate you abusing her children like this, and neither do I. I have planted nearly 30 new fir trees, I suggest if you have skill in planting things you should help. Not for me but for the forest.

~Avrillon
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

Dear Avrillon
If you know what is needed to plant fir trees in the forest, tell me and i shall help. I only got one seedling but that is no problem, i shall get more myself.

~Valdonyr~
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

If you put them in the ground and then water them properly they will grow. It may take a few buckets of water.
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

interesting... i shall try them on forest ground to start with... ok thanks for your information Avrillon my friend.
i shall help you then
south forest ey you said?
~Val~
Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

I guess it could help to be a little bit experienced in peasantry. Just an idea.
Linella Fienn

Post by Linella Fienn »

I will help, too.

~Fienchen~
Bjorn Baleyg

Post by Bjorn Baleyg »

Avrillon,

While I applaud your efforts to rejuvenate my beloved forest, I feel compelled to point out that it is not just over-eager lumberjacks which are to be blamed. Most of us are careful about the trees we select, and the forest is able to recover, the problem arises when people indiscriminately dig up the roots of the trees, which leaves them unable to recover.

Although I do not have the skills required to plant new trees, I would be glad to help you by donating tools or labour, just ask if you require any assistance.

Bjorn
Armil Darken

Post by Armil Darken »

I could help replant the forest, I was the one who planted the tree hatchery a while back, but it seems all the trees there were dug up. I might as well replant it so we can leave the young forests to regrow.
Spore

Post by Spore »

I am a lumberjack and i haven't even been down south of the tavern. I have high planting skills too. I could help....but im not....u guys have it under control
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

Well who ever has been cutting all the trees down... I'll buy the wood!
Spore

Post by Spore »

Menkai laughs
I have a lot of wood....but im keeping it.....
Menkai writes