Illarion spells

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

wr4th

Illarion spells

Post by wr4th »

Hey i know this may be a newb question or somthing, but could someone give me a bunch of rune combinations for spells? Thanks. :lol: :cry:
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

No
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Faramier wrote:No
I support this.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

What happened to actually going in game and trying to find stuff out?
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Is it even possible to get the runes?
Arkadia Misella

They come in happy meals now, lol
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

No, I don't think it's possible to get runes these days. My newer character has been saving ingots, PMing the librarian, asking around, and not a single rune besides the ones you get off monsters.

The truth is, I don't know if they're available. I'm not a GM. I'm not a moderator. However, I think it's pretty safe to say that finding them is a wee bit too difficult, anyone agree?
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The answer is yes, unless the GM's want magic to be more rare, if so then it is working.
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

There's a difference between 'rare' and 'nonexistant.'

So by saying yes, you mean they still are existant? I'm a bit confused.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Bloodhearte wrote:I think it's pretty safe to say that finding them is a wee bit too difficult, anyone agree?
Yes
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Oh, okay.

I proposed putting the really powerful, tough to learn runes in something like ancient ruin, in a bookshelf, in which you need almost mastered library research to comprehend...

But I'm not sure if the GMs would like that idea.
Arkadia Misella

Doesnt bother me any...I was tired of seeing brand new players asking where Elizas shop was, but then tossing ice bolts around...and me jsut sitting knowing no matter how long I play the game I cannot cast them without a character wipe if the gms allowed me to (which would obviously be dumb now since I wouldnt be able to get the runes)
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Yeah, a use for the library research would be nice. But research skills wouldnt really relate to understanding a rune.
Anlan Erson

Post by Anlan Erson »

No they wouldnt but they would help you find them that way you could do some research on them :D
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I think I know what the GMs want people to do to get runes... But I ain't telling... Find out ingame...
Raigeki

Post by Raigeki »

It may be very hard to find these rune combinations, (I dont play the game yet) but you should realy try hard to find out by yourself...others may see the combination post and know also. What do you think they mean by a Mastered Magician? If we gave them out what would keep others entertained for hard hours of trying to find a combination? When you do find out, you notice you have done somthing good and that you have knowledge that you wouldn't normally give out to people that are posting like you. (Not to make fun of you in any way. I would love to know the rune combinations too but that will spoil the point of it. Dont you agree?)
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

yeah i guess so.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Accually it is relatively easy to find the combonations out.
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

It is quite easy to find out the combination. I learned most of them by myself, and the ones i didn't, I paid a large amount of money to a interesting halfling. Too bad I found out my char is too stupid for some of the spells *sigh*
Hadrog

Post by Hadrog »

If you guys would ahave read the thread of the magic academy you would have noticed they DO sell Magic books.

By the way i can sell 2yegs too,.. :P
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Well...yeah, but they cost over 10 ingots, and the seller is never around :lol: .
Jori
Location: How do I know? Maybe I'm not where I htink I am. Or maybe I'm somewhere I think I'm not...

Rune Combos

Post by Jori »

Its really easy to find combos. Just leave town so you dont get slaughtered for casting in town and try putting certain runes together. You will see that little cloud if they are a spell and it will say their name in the dialog box.
Nanuk

Re: Rune Combos

Post by Nanuk »

Jori wrote:Its really easy to find combos. Just leave town so you dont get slaughtered for casting in town and try putting certain runes together. You will see that little cloud if they are a spell and it will say their name in the dialog box.
May that be a possible way to learn the combination of different spells, it would be much better, especially if you are a new player, to find an experianced mage willing to take you as an apprentice.
Turnupto

Post by Turnupto »

Keikan Hiru wrote:
Faramier wrote:No
I support this.
The question was answered in two posts. The rest is just spam. Stop it!