Erklärung / proclamation in Varshikar and Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rogan Thorgrim

Re: Erklärung / proclamation in Varshikar and Trolls Bane

Post by Rogan Thorgrim »

Though I have no love for the temple longlegs, I'll agree with the halfling there. I ain't seen any evidence of what you say Felbion in the town of Trollsbane.

That said, any Moshran followers deserve to die. The time for flowery words is over. Lets get to swords.

~Cap'n Rogan Thorgrim
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Once again the blind sheep shall follow the foolish Shepard with the glorious smile. The snake in the grass has finally infected the flock with a venomous and ever convincing bite of plain idiocy. Thus, the inevitable prophecy has been fulfilled. The holier than thou 'Bearers of fire' have proven that much.

What we have here, is an assortment of ignorant fools, wearing their fingers to the bone in attempt to try oh so hard to convince the other that they are the true 'evil'. Though perhaps one would be wise to see that this island is merely swimming in a flood of Chaos, Nargun be proud. The headless chickens have found their way through the muck to bump into one another, atlast, whilst the eyes of judgement shall watch in laughter.

Let it be known that I shall be in attendance on the fateful day under the banner of Narguns army, and formally announce the reformation of the old Militia to honor his name. I invite all former members to re-band together, as well as those that shall fight beside me in chaos.

~* Elite Jefferson Gray <> *~
Warlord of Narguns army
*A raven sits close by*
((send a pm))
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

You tell me to leave Bane on the one hand, and then berate me for not staying to protect it. You say you would have no voice to speak, if you hadn't been allowed to do so. You say you are unable to speak your mind, and yet you are doing so. You decry that Bane is at war, but do not blame those who are the aggressors?

I would be inclined to pay more heed to your words if I had reason to believe they were well founded, and for that matter, actually originating from the citizens of Bane itself.

And Rogan, if you wish to fight the followers of Moshran, you shall have to look elsewhere. Joxia worships Nargun, and I worship no-one.

~Verdazar Ivinius~
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Hospital

Ab dem 18. Zhas bis zum Ende dieser Auseinandersetzung werden die Druiden des Waldes versuchen das Hospital, welches in Trolls Bane steht, für ALLE Verwundeten & Verletzten offenzuhalten.
Ich hoffe das die verfeindeten Parteien das Gebiet des Hospitals als "Friedenszone" akzeptieren, sodaß ALLEN, die Hilfe benötigen, diese gewährt werden kann.

~Jerem Elessar
***********************************************************************************************************************************************
Hospital

from the 18th of Zhas until the end of the war the Druids of the forrest will try to keep the hospital open for ALL wounded and injured persons.
I hope that both parts of this conflict accept that the teritory of the hospital is a "place of peace" so that we can help ALL persons who are in need of help.

~Jerem Elessar
The Vein

Post by The Vein »

I tell you to leave our town, yes. But I berate you for not speaking to our people. You have offered no words of safety nor protection. What government ignores its citizens in a time of war?

Does the man who can speak, but none can hear, truly have a voice? Not one of the concerns which I have outlined has been addressed by Joxia, or any other member of your government. You do not care for the dogs barking at your feet, you simply kick them aside.

You ignorant fool. You still think that this is Troll's Bane at war? This war is between the Temple and the rest of the island. The island marches against you, not our town. But by remaining here, you drag us all into the middle of it. Leave, forever, and there is no reason for this attack to continue. And the aggressors? At least they have offered advice to our people. They have granted us all protection and safety. Something which you, our own government, have completely failed to do.

Signed,
Troll's Bane
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Jerem Elessar,

we respect your question and it honours you. Anyway as we had write we will see any person who stands in Trolls Bane these day at our enemy. Some of our weapons cant differentiate between our enemy, and neutral people.
If you want care about wounded do that outside bane or join the hospital in the grey refugee.

~Djironnyma
Jerem Elessar,

Wir respektieren eure Anfrage und sie ehrt euch. Wie dem auch sei, wir schrieben das wir jedes Wesen das an diesem Tag in Bane weilt als unseren Feind betrachten. Nichts zuletzt da wir unter anderem Waffen nutzen werden die Zwischen Feind und Neutralen nciht zu unterscheiden vermögen.
Wenn ihr euch um Verwundete kümmern wollt, tut dies außerhalb Trolls Banes oder schließt euch dem Feldlager in der grauen Zuflucht an.

~Djironnyma
The Land of Zzyathis

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

AS A REPEAT...ALL LIZARDS OF zZYATHIS ARE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BATTLE..NO EXCEPTIONS..

sSARON KLAWTAIL
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

You ignorant fool. You still think that this is Troll's Bane at war? This war is between the Temple and the rest of the island. The island marches against you, not our town.
Anyway as we had write we will see any person who stands in Trolls Bane these day at our enemy. Some of our weapons cant differentiate between our enemy, and neutral people.
Need I say anymore?

~Verdazar Ivnius~
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

As far as I am aware, the temple is no more yet I will be the first to admit I am still a learner of Gobaith history and not a member of this temple. As a Magistrate I have read these parchments for days attempting to study them from a position of protector of Trolls Bane. I see aggressive displays by one town against another town yet attempting to deny that the ultimate goal is to take over the town by blaming it on the temple.

Varshikar blames Trolls Bane for expanding it's borders to the Union which at the time appeared empty, and for the treaty with the Nord yet plans to attack the town in the next few days with the ultimate goal of taking it over also? What exactly ARE Varshikar's ultimate plans?

Be advised, as Magistrate I will do my best to protect the innocent of Trolls Bane.

Magistrate Kyre Raven

(( sry may not can be around the time posted however ))
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

The Vein wrote:I tell you to leave our town, yes. But I berate you for not speaking to our people. You have offered no words of safety nor protection. What government ignores its citizens in a time of war?

Does the man who can speak, but none can hear, truly have a voice? Not one of the concerns which I have outlined has been addressed by Joxia, or any other member of your government. You do not care for the dogs barking at your feet, you simply kick them aside.

You ignorant fool. You still think that this is Troll's Bane at war? This war is between the Temple and the rest of the island. The island marches against you, not our town. But by remaining here, you drag us all into the middle of it. Leave, forever, and there is no reason for this attack to continue. And the aggressors? At least they have offered advice to our people. They have granted us all protection and safety. Something which you, our own government, have completely failed to do.

Signed,
Troll's Bane

I am going to take the time to put this one last response here. I dont like argueing with unknown persons via exchange of parchments on the walls. I think the threats by the Bearers are self explanetory. And I think the CITIZENS of Trolls Bane are smart enough to decide without me having to say anything weather they want to take refuge out of town or stand and fight. Those who have spoken to me in person know that I intend to fight. I dont feel the need to explain myself or defend against the lies via parchments on the walls.

Archduchess of Trolls Bane
~*~Lady Joxia Doral~*~
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

:arrow: Hospital

Werter Djironnyma,

auch auf die Gefahr ein Opfer dieser Auseinandersetzung zu werden, werde ich das Hospital in Trolls Bane versuchen offen zu halten. Euer Angebot, mich im Feldlager der grauen Zuflucht um die Verletzten zu kümmern muß ich leider ablehnen, da Liasany el Luastelay in Ihrem Aufruf zur Hilfe für die Verletzeten schrieb:

Mit dem Einverständnis von Djironnyma möchte ich eine Gruppe zusammen stellen die sich um jene aus unseren Reihen kümmern welche verletzt wurden.

Dies ist für mich so nicht hinnehmbar, da es mit Sicherheit auch Verletzte auf der anderen Seite der Auseinandersetzung geben wird, welche auch der medizinischen Hilfe bedürfen. Ein Verwiegerung der Hilfe diesen Personen gegenüber ist mit meinem Verständnis von medizinischer Hilfe nicht vereinbar.

Auch ist allgemein bekannt, das die Druiden des Waldes sich nicht an kämpferischen Auseinandersetzungen beteiligen, sodaß ein gezielter Angriff auf meine Person oder einen anderen Druiden des Waldes ausgeschlossen sein sollte. Die Möglichkeit durch einen ungezielten Angriff, welcher Seite auch immer in Mitleidenschaft gezogen zu werden muß ich akzeptieren.
In der Hoffnung, das das Hospital nicht Ziel von direkten Angriffen wird, da sich darin mit hoher Sicherheit Verletzte befinden werden

~Jerem Elessar

(( vielleicht kann es ja noch Jemand in die "Neue Sprache"" übersetzen ))
Lia

Post by Lia »

Werter Jerem

die graue Zuflucht wurde nicht nur für die eine Seite zur Verfügung gestellt sondern als Zuflucht für all jene die eine suchen.
Siehe Lenniers Worte
Aber auch einmal mehr wird die Graue Zuflucht offen sein, für Freunde, offen für alle die in 'wahrer Suche' nach Zuflucht sind.
Ich persöhnlich habe aufgerufen für Hilfe auf unserer Seite, da ich verhindern möchte das in einem Krankenlager auch noch Krieg ausbricht.
Dennoch würde ich keinem der Hilfe suchend zu mir kommt, Hilfe verweigern.

Dazu habe ich aber nicht das letzte Wort sondern Lennier oder die anderen der grauen Rose.

Auch wenn ich deine Sichtweise verstehe so tendiere ich aber dennoch zu Djironnymas Worten das ein Platz außerhalb besser geeignet ist.
Der Kampf wird sich wohl wissendlich auf Trolls Bane konzentrieren so das dort kein Platz sicher ist.
Die Gefahr das selbst vor einem Krankenlager nicht Halt gemacht wird ist zu groß.
Es würde nicht nur die Helfer sondern auch die Verletzten in Gefahr bringen.

~ Liasany el Luastelay
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

due to the fact, that there is not enough space at the hospital and that there is a great danger that the hospital will be a target for the fight, i can´t hold the hospital open. Sorry.
I will be found south of the firespot southeast of the sothern gate from Troll´s Bane or at the grey refuge. May be i can help there.

~Jerem Elessar
***********************************************************************************************************************************

aufgrund mehrerer Warnungen, das auch das Hospital ein Ziel des Kampfes sein könnte, sowie des zu erwartenden Platzmangels werde ich das Hospital leider nicht offen halten können. Tut mir leid.
Ich werde versuchen südlich der Feuerstelle, welche sich südöstlich des Südtores von Troll´s Bane befindet oder im Ordenshaus der grauen Rose zu sein um den Verletzten zu helfen.

~Jerem Elessar

(( der nachfolgende Text ist durchgestrichen, aber weiterhin deutlich zu lesen ))

solange die graue Zuflucht nicht für ALLE, als Anlaufpunkt für Hilfe zur Verfügung steht, sehe ich keine Möglichkeit von meinem Vorhaben Abstand zu nehmen.
Aber auch einmal mehr wird die Graue Zuflucht offen sein, für Freunde, offen für alle die in 'wahrer Suche' nach Zuflucht sind.

Die Einschränkung "wahre Suche" läßt einen großen Spielraum für nicht nachvollziehbare Ablehnungen.

~Jerem Elessar
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Someone wrote in big red letter...

"VICTORY"

...over all the parchments.