Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Alrik » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Re: Downtime

Need a few days to organize some things. Will be in the forum and check PM's, but don't know if I could make it ingame

Post by Kyre » Mon May 13, 2019 2:55 pm

The Witch balances the baby on her lap while pulling up a chair for each of her daughters to sit near. After glancing briefly to the nanny making the beds for the day, she speaks in a soft voice to both.

I have the opportunity to teach magic but the problem is, it isn't here but Lor Angur..

Taking time to hug while swiping a few tears of sadness as the baby begins to gently make little snoring noises, Kyre reminds them that Finn wouldn't be far away and maybe they can visit. Not having grinned or smiled in a fairly long while, she finally manages with dark eyes mischievously watching their now excited expressions marveling at the quick transformation of children.

Remember there is no guarantee I'll like it and stay.

Placing the baby in his crib, she covers him carefully and turns to give a final hug to her daughters.

I'll miss you both.. and will try to write as often as I can. Look for the raven.

(( I'll play her when/if I get the urge to again. And yes, I have other chars ;) ))

Developer
Illarion e.V.: Active Member

Post by Jupiter » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 am

Riniao has been seen taking a ship to the mainland.

------

Riniao wurde dabei gesehen, wie er ein Schiff zum Hauptland nahm.

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:07 pm

One one the doors barring Sardon's escape from the Tower of the Serpent is found destroyed and the large red Lizardman is nowhere to be seen. Leaving plenty of questions in his wake.

Horatio has reported seeing a large spikey red lizardman running from town in the night.

Post by Galwyan » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Galwyan is away for some research in the swamp, the main gate guard of Galmair says. ((Gone for about 16 days.))

---

Galwyan ist für Forschungszwecke in den Sumpf gegangen, sagt die Haupttorwache Galmairs. ((Weg für ca. 16 Tage.))

Developer

Post by snus-mumrik » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:22 am

Olaf could be seen leaving Runewick with full backpack in the northern direction.
((On vacation for next week, will unfortunately miss the planned Runewick event))

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:19 pm

Katharina is rarely seen outside her villa in the next few dwarven days, either working hard or taking a well-deserved break for once.

((Gone until next week, not sure which day I'll be back. PMs might take a little longer to be answered))

Post by Kyre » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 pm

The witch has some urgent secretive business to attend and may not be around as much as she would like muttering "Hopefully back soon". She carries a light weight bag to await a ship at Runewick harbor.

(( may not play her for awhile..kind of tired of all the problems... but will be on forum and discord as usual))

Post by Cassidy Eshorn » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:44 am

Cass sent a dove toward Runewick with barely readable writing on the parchment...

Got stuck up this tree from some beastie thing.. may not be around until it decides to go away. Feed the dove please.

Cass

Post by Cassidy Eshorn » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Cass smiles at the parchment the now fed dove brought back, then looks down hearing the rather loud snoring of two beasties.. or is that three? Proceeding slowly and carefully to climb down, stopping every branch or two making sure none woke, she barely breaths in her attempt to be quiet. Taking a deserved rest on a larger, more stable branch, she mumbles to herself while tucking the parchment safely in her armor.

May be awhile but should be back before the two moons rise, but could be when the dawn comes also.

(( later today ))

Return to “The Hemp Necktie Inn”