Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Juliana D'cheyne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Juliana removes food, water, more weapons and some coins from her depot as if planning an extended trip. Standing near a sandberry bush, she picks a few enjoying the delicious fruit as gaze moves toward the rising sun.
Last edited by Juliana D'cheyne on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Matron » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Re: Downtime

"Wooooooo... ...woooooo!"

Excited shouts of joy and anticipation wash through the streets of Trolls Bane. Those among the citzens who experienced what was about to come yelp and mothers grab their children, dragging them to their homes, they barricade the doors and windows, all they can do now is pray. Only the toughest of the men take their bows and spears, torches are lit, armours are given to those of high age who suffer from weak bones and cannot survive a hard bounce.
A small group approaches the Southern Gate, it's where the whooping and celebration can be heard the loudest. Suddenly a terrified elfess wearing a torn dress stumbles out of the gatehouse, crawls across the bridge and disappears into the bushes, only her faint sobbing and wheezing remain for a few more seconds. The men exhale nervously, they lower their bows again, they turn their heads back South and...
"Arrrrgh!"

One of the youngsters in the group screams, holding his dazzled eyes, another man falls to his knees and starts to shake violently while the third guy just drops to the ground, unconscious. Only an experienced veteran remains but he seems petrified.

"Good morning, lad!"

The hardened warrior collapses, blood flows from his nose and eyes, not even he who has seen so much death and destruction was prepared for what was now crossing the bridge, dangeling freely in a soft breeze.

"Hrhrhr..people these days.."

Magnus shakes his head, his wild mane whipping around his bare shoulders and an animalistic howl bursts out of his throat as he gets down on all fourth gallopping down the road. "Wooooo...!"

Somewhere in the East of Bane a scared boy hugs his mother, they are hiding under a bag of grain, deep in the cellar beneath their house. "What is happening, mother?"
Her whisper can barely be heard over the noises of either cheering or screaming female foreigners who originally merely planned to travel through and a tear runs down the woman's cheek as she realizes, she might not be able to feed her kids properly for those next few dwarven days they would have to stay in cover.

"Mating season.."
Last edited by Matron on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Kugar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Appearing from the southern forest, can be seen a man all dressed in grey.
Last edited by Kugar on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Developer

Post by ltgmkay » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Jonathan Cain is seen headed east from Bane, and not since. It is suspected, however, that he will be back very quickly. Perhaps he is looking for an old friend? One whom he had very recently been mentioning he expected back soon...
Last edited by ltgmkay on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Man kann beobachten wie Nerwin im Wald südlich dem Clubhaus verschwindet und hin und wieder mit gefüllten Säcken zurück kommt, um danach wieder im Wald zu verschwinden.

((Gone for a few days, back at Monday))
Last edited by Nerwin Weidenwind on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Andanue Niniel » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Packs all her belongings together.
Looks at the Harbor, the ship is already coming.
Quickly she takes a parchment out of her bag and writes some words on it, and leaves the note for her teacher.
"Sorry for disapointing you but Im feeling homesick so I decided to leave Gobaith forever, thanks for everything"

((char deleted))

Post by Vitoria » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Placing some cookies on the table , fresh bread and honey and a cup of tea.
Smiles and walks out of her home for a walk. While walking around she keeps on daydreaming about her love, till she suddenly realize that she stands in the middle of a unknown cave.
Turning around, preparing to run out quickly.
Her eyes suddenly widen as she noticed she is surrounded by
spiders......

((gone for unascertained time ))

Post by Matron » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am

Borgate gives a yielding "Arr", silver coins are passed, mugs filled, firewood stocked, blinds closed. People who visit the tavern in Bane will soon notice that those two most comfortable armchairs near the fire are occupied. A bunch of instruments, some quills and inkpots, pergaments and nekkid lady drawings tumble around in one seat, an old man wrapped into thick blankets and self-pity in the other.
Borgate says the third chair is free for possible visitors, although it seems highly unlikely that Magnus is going to talk to anyone. He is clearly fed up with the Gobaithans nowadays and hence shows more interest in replacing his blood with beer and other alcoholic beverages.

((people are boring, got no reason to play with them atm))

Post by Darkshade » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Zehshirr is seen wandering off to the sea, muttering something about bad omens.

((Gonna be away until my ban is lifted, broke a rule long ago and it's coming back to haunt me, Wish me luck players!))

Post by TiaSarah » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 am

((At this point I can't even come up with a good story for any of my chars. Since shortly after Christmas I've been plagued with work, personal, and most recently health issues. I'm not really sure when I'll be able to devote time to Illa again. I miss everyone terribly, but right now I just don't have the energy. I hope I can get things straightened out soon, but until then consider me on hiatus.))

PO Anne, Era, Carissa, Tiriel, and Rikka

Post by Copper Dragon » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 am

A slender elf slips from town after telling friends she is going for a walk. A recent attack has left her shaken and confused, so she is retreating to a hidden area to think things over and come to terms with events. Only time and thought can heal her wounds.

((Going to see my mother in a different state so will be gone a few days. Be safe all.))

Post by nathi » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm

((hej igen ;-) ))
Last edited by nathi on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sonara Stone » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:19 am

Iris could feel the mood of the night as she sat there in the forest, entirely alone save the small bird that perches on her hand. Crickets and frogs filled the night air with sound, keeping the young woman alert for the faint sounds of an approach. Occasionally, she glanced around, otherwise almost as still as the night as she lay in wait for something, for anything to break her tense but much enjoyed peace.

"I'm growing weak." Her whisper is in a lilting human tongue, directed towards the bird on her hand but easily lost into the other sounds of the night. The creature cocks its head at her voice, talons closing tighter around her fingers and threatening to draw blood. Iris doesn't seem to notice, thinking to herself and occasionally voicing them to the tiny winged beast.

"So much has changed... I've changed. Yet some things never will, and my need for recuperation is one of them." She takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly and turning her attention fully on the creature. "Go now. But return, I may need to send a few messages."

With a flutter of wings, the bird disappears into the night.

((I am going on vacation for the next 1-2 weeks. I may get on a bit, but nowhere near as much as I normally do. I'll still be trolling the forums, so you can PM as you like. <3 Ya'll.))

Post by Silas Farron » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

Silas Farron is departing for a one year journey to the mainland, for studies of some sort.

((Volunteering in Africa till July, m ost probably won't lurk the forums either. See you guys. :) ))

Illarion e.V.: Active Member

Post by Skamato » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Es kann beobachtet werden wie Nerwin Weidenwind einige Taschen zusammensucht und sich mit reichlich Proviant in Richtung Wald begibt.

~~

You can see that Nerwin Weidenwind search some bags and goes with food on the way to the forest.

((Vacation. I came back at the 9. March 2011))

Post by Shenandrea » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 pm

You can see Shenandrea walking towards the harbor of Vanima. A few bags over her shoulders.
Ylvie has left a note at Nordmark that she's going to hunt wolves in the northern woods
((To much going on in RL right now. My daughter's sick and my soon to be mother-in-law aswell. And weddingpreparations. maybe I get a little time to rp but i can't see it right now))

Post by Agrimur Farenson » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am

Agrimur Farenson is nowhere ter be found. If ye ask the Nordmarkers, they'll tell ye that he went fer a long wolfhunt, in order ter get enough furs ter make himself a second cloak.

Agrimur Farenson is nirgendwo anzutreff'n. Wennste die Nordmarker fragst, sag'n se dir, dass er zu 'ner lang'n Wolfsjagd aufgebroch'n is um sich 'n zweiten Mantel zu näh'n.

((Gone skiing fer a week, have fun with yer war!

Bin ne Woche skifahr'n gegang'n, viel Spass mitm Krieg! :D))

Post by Joxia Doral » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 pm

(( I have been called in to work for a little while but Im hoping to return in time for the battle, Joxia))

Developer
Illarion e.V.: Active Member

Post by Jupiter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Merung leaves even seldomer the Northern Woods than he already used to. Some people tell they heard strange mumbling while walking through the forest.
((won't be online very often for the next 3-4 weeks. Abitur etc))

Merung verlässt noch seltener den Nordwald , als er es sowieso schon tat. Einige Leute berichten von seltsamen Femurmel, während sie im Wald waren.
((werde die nächsten 3-4 Wochen nicht oft on sein. Abitur etc))

Post by Sammy Goldlieb » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm

((away for unknown time. I got unemployed yesterday and I need to get rl running. I am sorry for that what today happened PO SAsha))

Post by Morbius » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 am

Stefan climbed the fiery stairs toward the summit of the only land mark Hellbriar was known for. It’s active volcano. He was unsure why he was there, or what he would do next. He just needed some time to think, to get away from Trolls Bane, and the rest of the isle. He was unsure how long it would take, but ne needed somewhere to hone his skills and meditate on past events.

((I’m not allowing myself in game until I slay the bitch-dragon that is known as getting my life together, though I may make appearances for special occasions. See you soon guys. :) ))

Post by Matron » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Some old man is found drunk and almost comatose in the very depths of a galley heading for some slave markets. The captain decides to sell good-looking Magnus to a brothel or something alike, thus delaying his return to Gobaith. Soon, rumors reach the island speaking of a very successful prostitute that is gaining vast influence among the highest ranks of society in Gynk.

((won't play him pretty much until the VBU I guess))

Post by Alexander Knight » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:15 am

Some may see Alexander pacing the streets of Bane. Day or night, Rain or shine he walks, always whisteling a hauntly tune.

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Es kann beobachtet werden wie Nerwin Weidenwind einige Taschen zusammensucht und sich mit reichlich Proviant in Richtung Wald begibt.

~~

You can see that Nerwin Weidenwind search some bags and goes with food on the way to the forest.

((I am really busy at business and have some further trainings, so I am 1-2 weeks not here. ))

Post by bdgdkay » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Altrix can be seen walking to the south with nothing but a fishing rod, saying something about needing a bit of time away.

((Sorry I havent been online much lately.. have some personal things I need to take care of. I can still check the forums fairly frequently, so send me a pm if you need me, and I shouldnt be gone too long))

Post by Kyre » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 am

In her daily training, it is rumored the witch called Kyre saw the raven of Nargun. Not much is known of the encounter except she suddenly disappears not to be found..possibly a new ritual she is working on. Who knows when she will return being a creature hard to predict?

(( will not be able to play her ig for approx. a week and a half to two weeks, but should be around after that ))

Post by Juliana D'cheyne » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Juliana disappears somewhere in the desert of Vaeshker

(( surgery on hands went good but one finger typing :D will be back when can rype better ))_

Post by Orioli » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Orioli ((and a few others)) wanders off into the woods to search out a mystery.

((going on vacation, see everyone in a few weeks))

Post by Rafael » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Aftar having a drink too many in some forgotten tavern, Idrandal seem to had made the wrong comment to the wrong dwarfess, that shockingly was a dwarf under the beard. Last person who saw him swaers that he was carried tied with a blindfold by an interdisiplinary group of dwarf, goblins and gnomes. He probably will return in a few weeks, with no intentions of recalling that episode of his life, and walking funny.

Post by Sammy Goldlieb » Fri May 06, 2011 7:08 am

((Übers Wochenende in Hessen))

Return to “The Hemp Necktie Inn”