Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Kyre » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Kaelyn Ianale wrote:Kyre, because the last weeks ingame wouldn't have been nearly as interesting without you and all that you've gotten Kae involved in. I'm super excited to see where everything goes from here!

Kae has added a lot of excitement for Kyre also... I agree.. will be fun to see where it goes.

A big thanks to Athian for the involved roleplay with the hand. It has made something simple and one time be spread out to allow much more roleplay in game. Celegail..always nice when the char can be around!

Post by Marian Vane » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Athian - Always obvious that he is one of the older more experienced players by the way his character always does remain in character, and how stable and deep his roleplay is. Was great fun getting to nag at him today with Marians never ending questions, and look forward to Marians future encounters with him :D
Oxiana - Again I had a great time, even spending the most of my day roleplaying with this fellow. Always so worried about everything that's happening around him ^_^

Post by PurpleMonkeys » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 am

Had a bit of fun with Vynas and Boni, great to see new/returning players. Hope you get everything sorted out, and sorry for bailing. I was getting tired.

Post by Rincewind » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Ryun

Guy Mitchell

& all the other people I met. Had an amazing time. :)

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Everyone at the workshop tonight... Sam had a great time, even if she nearly died of mortification. Special thanks to Ryun, always fun and Sam enjoys being able to help. And to Peter for making Sam the center of attention and nearly causing a panic attack :P

Post by Kyre » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 am

Well.. I wasn't going to get in game today... not quite in the mood I think and only got in late for what I thought was just a short time then the roleplay got so involved stayed MUCH longer and was laughing most of the time. Talk about the unexpected and there were times I actually wasn't quite sure WHAT Kyre would do and am STILL wondering if that was what Kyre would do. :lol:

Thanks Athian!

Post by Marian Vane » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Leon - Didn't expect to walk in on that, glad my character's personality made it so that she could join the RP. :D I enjoyed playing with your character, even though Marian is full of hatred for the guy ^_^
Nicolas - A brief encounter is better than no encounter, I enjoyed the time Marian and Nicolas spent together yesterday. :D
Oxiana - Sooo many hours seemed to go past in just a few minutes, even when pups acted wild it was still a pleasure to spend most of the day RP'ing with you. :D

Also it was fun bumping into Jerem, amusing the brief encounter with Guy, a whole lot of confusion when it started to "rain" mummies as some named it, I hope that will be explained somehow later on to Marian, and it was amusing the glimpse I caught of Irania having had a quarrel with Uhuru before I left :)

A great day of roleplay, even though I was hoping to meet a certain person that got busy elsewhere (you know who you are :P) , and it would've been fun to play more with Nicolas! I hope you all keep playing this game though, as it wouldn't be the same without the lot of you ^_^ After this memorizing of yesterdays roleplay though, I think I'll be ready to get IG in perhaps a few hours to have some more fun with you all ^_^ Hope you all enjoy RP'ing with me as much as I do with all of you.

Post by Golwenor » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:37 am

Celegail and Tirrend, both of them are so...random.

Post by Marian Vane » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Athian - Shame it was so brief, hoping Marian meets him again soon when I have more time to stick around :D
Tirrend - Quite amusing, never seen him this crazy before. :lol:
Kyre&William - Marians saviors, even though it was a lot briefer this time it is a lot of fun to see how those two roleplay together. It's a shame William ran off later at the tavern, as it's a lot of fun getting to know the character. :)
Gurk - An odd experience, never thought I'd get into a chain of RP the second I logged in, but thanks to the new more animalistic Gurk quite a lot did happen to Marian right away. :)

You guys made it fun the little time I was on yesterday, never even had to wait around for something to happen :D

Post by themonk » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Id like to thank everyone for taking part in the RP of Feral Gurkinegga.

I hope you enjoyed my wacky explaination of gurk's AWOL. id like to thank Zehshirr and Cal for knocking Gurk out lol and doing what they do best, being cool :wink: , If i had two pet lizards the smaller and slower walking one would defo be called Zehshirr. Thank you Uhuru you minx :wink: and Evie (sorry i logged off internet was playing up) . Thank you Niya for letting crazy gurk chew at your arm. Thanks to Alrik aswel. thanks Deanna and Jerem.

If i missed anyone out im sorry but the microwave has just pinged and i want my scottish oats yum.

Post by Miriam » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Thank you Niya for letting crazy gurk chew at your arm.
Somehow this sounds quite strange... :shock:

I didn't expect meeting Gurk again would turn out like this, but still it was fun watching all the trouble this caused among the people in trolls bane.
Well played! I hope Gurk comes back to normal soon, so that Niya can play with him again some day!

Thanks to everyone taking care of Niya today (and to Gurk for cewing her arm ... :wink: )!

Post by themonk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Miriam wrote:
Thank you Niya for letting crazy gurk chew at your arm.
Somehow this sounds quite strange... :shock:

I didn't expect meeting Gurk again would turn out like this, but still it was fun watching all the trouble this caused among the people in trolls bane.
Well played! I hope Gurk comes back to normal soon, so that Niya can play with him again some day!

Thanks to everyone taking care of Niya today (and to Gurk for cewing her arm ... :wink: )!
Dont worry ill make sure Gurk gets his sanity back,for Niya's sake. He will be riddled with guilt by what he has done :cry:

Post by Leon Demelii » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am

Clare.

That is all :mrgreen:

Post by Rincewind » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 am

Had a great time with Vynas!

And Ufedhin + Grim is just hilarious :mrgreen:

Post by Marian Vane » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 am

I guess I'm posting for both today and yesterday;
Owain - It was fun the conversation Marian had with him, shame you had to leave.
Ryun - A few brief meetings, but worth mentioning.

Athian - Last but certainly not least, I am left excited about what might happen the next time Marian meets him :D Had me awake and playing longer than I probably should have :P

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Guir :mrgreen:

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Guir Rabenflügel » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 am

Katharina :) Und auch Niya, auch wenns kurz war :D Die kleine ist süß :)

Post by Rakaya » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 am

Alrik, Djironnyma, Grosh, Leomar, Marina, Vitus und Yalon
für die schönste Fadenverbrennung :D

Post by Miriam » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Gestern in Varshikar war's schön!

Danke auch an Merung, Celegail und Deanna, und die anderen, denen Niya über den Weg gelaufen ist.
Und ein Lob an die Echse Tas, wenn auch etwas spät, gemeinsam nach Greenbriar zu laufen war klasse! :D

Post by Leomar » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 am

Thanks to Vectra Im'morta for the little diffrend tavernscene. I really appreciate someone not giving in that easy :wink:

Post by Alrik » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 am

Leomar wrote:Thanks to Vectra Im'morta for the little diffrend tavernscene. I really appreciate someone not giving in that easy :wink:

I really liked it too

Post by Theodosia*Celest » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

I did have fun in Varshikar too with Alrik and Leomar even though i'm still trying to get a hang of this character. :)

Post by TiaSarah » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:29 am

Was great to see Felix and Cay today, far too brief though, I'll try and get on earlier next time. Can't wait to get to know Zalk a bit better too.

Post by Caynwyn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 am

Was really nice to see Era also.. hopefully we will have that picnic soon! Thanks to Zal for the very nice roleplay.. haven't seen that char in a LONGGGG time and good to see him again.

A special thanks to the player of Felix for patiently waiting sometimes for ages for Cay to get in game.. then such wonderful roleplay when they are finally both together.. always fun and always interesting!

Post by Felbion Lijawyn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 am

I very much enjoyed my first evening back yesterday thanks to numerous people such as Djironnyma, Cal, Evie, Uhuru, Vel and even Athian even though he almost made Felbs crap himself trying to hold back the anger :P

Sorry if my roleplay was a bit sloppy/boring, it's been really long and I had to get back into the feel of it all.

Post by Adronfront » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 am

Thanks to Kyre, Fea, Ryun, Nicolas and Celegail! Really have had some fun today :)

Post by Kyre » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am

I had a great time also....thanks to William, Merabra, Celegail, Fea, Ryun and Nicolas! Wonderful roleplay from everyone!

Developer

Post by Evie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 am

Uhuru, I have to say you shocked me and sent my evening plans in a different direction! Loved this. Also loved all the interactions with Cal, Sheila, Uffe, Vel, and Koloman.. and all the others that encounters the 'wolf Uhuru' today. Was a wild night, looking forward to see where this goes.

Post by Kale Drake » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:36 am

oxiana- i really enjoy playing with you, you make me want to keep pushing on and are a great teacher...thank you!

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Habe jez eigentlich keine Zeit mehr.. aber das muss ich noch loswerden ^^

Danke Nufinjarel, es war echt eine interessante Unterhaltung, hat echt spaß gemacht :)

Hoffe, dass Nufinjarel nicht so schnell seinen weg zurück nach hause findet ;)

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”