The Movement Reborn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zerbus

Post by Zerbus »

To the dying Movement,

You speak of honour but your actions show otherwise.
Your honour is to attack, when you strongly outnumber me.
And you run for your lives, when it is almost an even fight.

You are filth, not worth mentioning, and I will cleanse the streets from you.
You had your chance to rethink your situation and you have chosen wrong.

Zerb'russ Qu'abban do Northerot
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

This coming from person who need Shukk help to beat us back. This coming from person who run like coward in Northerot. You die tomorrow or day after. Me garuntee.

GOROCK
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

Matter of time drow, matter of time

`Hamlet~
Thaseus Gaeadose

Post by Thaseus Gaeadose »

Zerbus, you act if you overpowered us when that is not the case. You were runing in circles, trying to stay alive. The fact is we retreated because we lacked the supplies to continue the fight. Next time that won't happen, and you will fall.

Thaseus
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Mes want know why Shukk and then Zeshpyy or whatever his name is was defending and staying near Darlok and Zerbus. Is Temple guild allies with Darloks and Zerbus? Maybe that explain why Shukk start war with us before. And, next time mes sees Shukk me gunna kill her. She slays mes and Hammy to start war, now she slays Hammy again for no reasons. Mes going kill her!

GOROCK
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Reborns! I your leader Grant Herion just slew the drow Zerbus. He is not invincible. And all of us can defeat him. He approached me in Northerot with his bow. But I snuck up upon him with two ogres so he was forced to use shield and sword. And with many successful ra kel qwan, I defeated that drow. Now he knows that he is not invincible.

Prince Grant Herion
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

You slew him? Pathetic little Grant, maybe your brain isn't good enough to think. I bet you just hit him a bit with your pathetic little magic and then ran away like a chicken. All you can tell is some bullshit you think about when you are in bed, scared of darkness. Zerbus is alive as everyone else is you once tried to attack. Go back playing with your lizards and stop telling pathetic announcements. You'll never get any crown and never get any rights in any town because you are just a little loser with some dumb townidiots that follow him. And why did the ogres follow you? Did they followed your uglyness or the stench of your head because you where thinking what town to attack next?

Signed:

Nakosh (N-A-K-O-S-H, just for you to spell it correctly)
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Who are you again? oh, and this is no lie.

Grant Herion
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Gorock looks at the previous post and notes mentally to kill the writer first chance he gets... then writes:

Greebas Movement members,
Mes find and get important informations today. Mes was in Northerot castle, me wanted to spy on Zerbus. Mes find out that Temple Lizards is working with Zerbus and Darlok. That why Shukk defends Zerbus when Lieutenent led attack on Zerbus. And that why Zeshyrr was following Darlok and Zerbus the day when Darlok found out the hut we was hiding in. But then todays, mes hear Zerbus ask if Zeshyrr was ready to go hunt down Movements. Zeshyrr said he was. Then they saws me. But mes was much faster then thems and lost them easy. So remember, Temple Lizards is still our enemies.

GOROCK
Randelon Morgental

Post by Randelon Morgental »

Excuse me, mister Gorock,

Please tell me how you found out such a thing, and how you can proof, that this isn't just a lie.
Thank you,

Randelon Morgental
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

There was about 5 Movement members when Shukk defended Zerbus, plus Tari and Kaja and Athian. And then there was town guards who saw Zeshyrr with Darlok and Zerbus as they made they way to us.

GOROCK
Randelon Morgental

I spoke with Shukk about that before, and as she told me, she just watched a fight between the Movement and Zerbus when she was attacked by Movement members. So, this is not a proof for Shukk working with Zerbus. Give me a real proof, please...

Signed:

Randelon Morgental
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

What real proof is there? You are the same person who called the halfling and the dwarf liars when they said Shukk attacked the halfling. And now you are defending her again. What a surprise that will go to any lengths to make sure this Shukk is kept safe. You are a fool. You don't know anything. And you were not at any of the places we speak of.

Grant Herion
Randelon Morgental

Yes, i haven't any clue about this war, but that doesn't mean, i'm a fool or a liar. I just wanted to know what proof an orc of the Movement has to accuse a lizard of a holy temple of acting with Northerot. Why should i believe a word with no proof of a person that murders lizards? I just want to know, why i should believe that. What, if the orc is just a liar? That would not be a fine way, to accuse people like Shukk of things, she acually never did. Just give me a proof of that and i will believe it.
Thank you,

Randelon Morgental
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

May I suggest an examination of the fallen's wound?

If Shukk did it, then a lizard's style will definitely show.
At least some sign of a signature will be apparent.
Have a healer or a knowledgeable cleric write down the description of the wounds, and the next time Shukk is under suspicion - compare the wounds on the next victim to this one.
You will have your proof.
Zarthaz

Post by Zarthaz »

Just to say:
The lizards of the temple WERE neutral and they still ARE neutral.
That they just start a fight is redicolous!
Do you think, the nearest servants of Zelphia would break the law of Zelphia?

I don't think so.

-Azato Menta
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

((

I would like to add something, that is OOC but should also be respected ingame. Gru'kuk, the Orc that said "Shukk works with Zerbus" told this on the board. Now: Gru'kuk is a Character of the Player Grant Herion, so, even Gru'kuk is telling lies, Grant Herion (the Char) believes the Char Gru'kuk. How can that be? Have they met ingame? Only possible, if the player of Grant Herion broke Illarion-Rule §11. I don't think he broke this rule, so:

How can Grant Herion (the char) put someone into his guild, and believe every of his words if he haven't EVER met him Ingame?

Isn't this just poor Rp? I would say: yes, it is...

))
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Some of the lizard priests in Zelphia Temple are actually rumored to be mercenaries, rather then peaceful clerics.
Callith

Post by Callith »

(( You know that for a fact Toshkan? Because I think your making shit up))
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

((what the hell why are you attacking the movement your playing childish games ic and ooc))

Ah yes the orc of the movement is nothing but a worthless nothing,While the mighty lizard of a temple can do no wrong.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

((Toshran, delete your post immediately. That kind of information should not be given out. And also, this game takes place even when you're not online. They would have met then. Also, there are forums, letters, whatever you want. You are the one who is violating the laws of RP. Delete it or I shall personally send a PM to a GM whi shall delete it.))
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

((
I won't delete my post, it's not me who is breaking rules, it's Grant. And yes, i know for sure, the Orc is Grants Char. If you doubt that, ask a GM, they will tell you the truth. So stop crying around, Grant is just making poor RP and i want everyone to know that, i'm sick of this kind of RP.
))
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

((You can believe whatever you want, but it is not proper to spread your beliefs all over the board.))
Algoran

Post by Algoran »

Edit : ooc
Last edited by Algoran on Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

((Treat each character used by a person as if they were used by a different person. In fact, you wouldn't know any differently if it was. And I request that you delete your former posts. How would you like it if I told everybody that you're Shukk? Oops... :oops: ))
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

(( If he is right about the characters being controlled by the same player then it is not proper RP, if he is wrong then he has revealed nothing to us. ))
Toshkan R.

Post by Toshkan R. »

paul laffing wrote:((Treat each character used by a person as if they were used by a different person. In fact, you wouldn't know any differently if it was. And I request that you delete your former posts. How would you like it if I told everybody that you're Shukk? Oops... :oops: ))
((
Acually, i'm not Shukk,
ask a Gm if you doubt that
))
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

((Why isn't it proper RP? This has all been explained too many times...))
Urii Vandos

Post by Urii Vandos »

((There is a bit of a conflict of interest that could be argued there, but this, certainly, is not the place. Start a new thread somewhere else or e-mail the GM's. Don't start this in the RP boards.))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((1. Gorock is my character, but i am very pissed off tha toshkan has the balls to call me out on it on a newbie character of his/hers but not on his original character. You are a coward for doing this.
2. Gorock has an account on the Movement forum and he posts telling everyone in the Movement, including Grant, what he has seen/knows. I treat him like other members of the Movement.
3. Grant knows that Shukk was at the fight that Thaseus was because Hamlet, Thaseus, and Kruuba have told him all about it.
4. Grant and Gorock haven't met. But Gorock has his own roleplay behind joining the Movement and getting rid of Darlok.
5. Toshkan, your a jerk. and the last player who told everyone my other character's stopped playing because people saw that she was an ass. ))
Last edited by Grant Herion on Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.