Trial against Tialidin

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

i shall promise you this....If Tialdin is not put on trial, I shall patrol the streets of trollsbane attacking and killing anyone who breaks the laws, no matter how minor. Tialdin has set an example for me, and so if he has been in the right, I shall follow such an example. KILL ALL WHO BREAK THE LAW! FORGET THE TRIAL SYSTEM!
~~Ark~~
Arkadia Misella

Vigilante Justice
Subject = Male Elf (name unknown)
Circumstance = Sitting in the tavern Creating food with magic
Charge = Casting in town
Sentence = Death
Results = Chased male Elf out of town and killed him by the sheep. Sentence carried out.
~~Ark~~
Arkadia Misella

Vigilante Justice 2
Subject = Male Dwarf (name varient of Kodoul??)
Circumstance = Newcomer to the island fleeing the flies, and bringing them into town
Charge = Bringing monsters into town
Sentence = Death
Results = Killed flies and established he was the reason they had be brought into town. Killed offender.
Sentence carried out.
~~Ark~~
Arkadia Misella

Vigilante Justice 3
Subject = Male Elf (name unknown)
Circumstance = CAsting a spell in the middle of town
Charge = Casting in town
Sentence = Death
Results = Attacked Male elf but was attacked myself by Sal, and a human male, and a female human
Sentence not carried out. Request all these offenders be murdered to keep up with Tialdin's example.
~~Ark~~
Arkadia Misella

Vigilante Justice
Subject = Salathe
Circumstance = Murder of myself
Charge = Murder
Sentence = Death
Results = I was murdered while speaking with him
REquest he is Killed immediately!
~~Ark~~
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

ummm i never attacked you on vigilante justice #3

cmon ark! if your gonna be trollsbane corrupt police force, atleast get your accusations right :wink:
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

FooserJohn wrote:
Albernon wrote:Maybe she should rephrase her accusation since I don't think the word murder is in the law book.
That would be depressing..
No, you just have a poor understanding of the provisions under the wording of the law.
And what about Anti-Lyrenzia fools? Lets look again at what Tialdin said:
"i am but its easier to keep the town quit with Weapons than allways make a trial"
I remember at one time THAT was a typical argument against Lyrenzia, so do you wish to call Tialdin a fool?
No, you're just putting a bunch of concepts together into a senseless blob to try and make an argument out of it. First, I called you a fool because you complain about one thing, and then when something opposite happens, you complain again.

Second, to the counter against "THAT arguement", Lyrenzia has always said that "if people can settle their disputes by themselves then they wouldn't have come to us for a trial." But Lyrenzia never said "don't defend the town" and "don't stop crimes when you see them". It's just that if you take matters into your own hand you might not have enough proof, or make a mistake, and someone else might trial you instead, which might be what is happening in this case.

The court is the final justice, but Lyrenzia providing a trial system doesn't make fighting to enforce law obselete. They are not two mutually exculsive things. You just try to say it like it is to support your argument.

I do think a trial is necessary, but if you don't get it, then you can just blame your own disrespectfulness to the court.
Willhelm von Krähenweiden

Post by Willhelm von Krähenweiden »

A tall human passes the shop, when looking threw the pergaments, he recogniceses the ones concerning a trial against Tialdin. "Hmmm, my old "friend" Tialdin......ahhh....there still few people in this damn town that are able to use their brains...", he murmels in one of the old dialects of the mainland while starting grinning, "...this Arkadia seems to be one of the last few intelligent persons...maybe I'll be able to meet her one day..."He spits on the floor and walks away.
John Irenicus

Post by John Irenicus »

Arkadia Misella burned the tavern today. She also burned a place in town and attacked me with magic.
She tries to punish everyone for breaking some strange rules.

Lyrenzia should start a trail, she is a danger for everyone in town.

John Irenicus
Arkadia Misella

Sal has murdered me for those reasons. I have been punished. There can be no trial, for twice the punishment is not Lyrenzia's way.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

John Irenicus wrote:Arkadia Misella burned the tavern today. She also burned a place in town and attacked me with magic.
She tries to punish everyone for breaking some strange rules.

Lyrenzia should start a trail, she is a danger for everyone in town.

John Irenicus
Like Albernon said, we all should settle this between ourselves.

Grins
Sirius

Post by Sirius »

Dear townsfolks

Today was Arkadia Misella attacking me.
I think a trial is needet.

Sirius Fellfuss ex Masterhealer
Souvereign of the Grey Rose
Arkadia Misella

Who are you? I ahve never heard of or ever spoken to you. It's amazing the lies thrown around. What is happeneing to this town??????????????
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Arogant fools, swallow you pride and give Tialdin a trial. All these death would have never happened if you took Tialdin to trial. Why must you try and act superior to everyone else.
Arkadia Misella

Now I know you.....you are the little short guy who demanded I fight you no more than 5 minutes ago, then attacked me when I was unawmred and said I did not want to fight. Tialdin...how much money have you placed on my head and how many people have you hired to kill me??????????????
~~Ark~~
Sirius

Post by Sirius »

Dear Arkadia Misella,
if you tell anything, then tell it please right.

1. If you insult anyone, you must think that there can be any reacting.
2. If i give you a warning, its your own fault.
3. You have sayed that you dont want fighting ? yes its true, and your reason was that you havnt armor and no weapon, your words. Both i have give you. But there was a lady who cant shut her mouth and mean insulting is better. Also own fault.
4. You have attack today the town. Only for information, the tavern is in the town too.
5. If you talk with one who looks old, better inform yourself where it is and dont insult him.

Sirius Fellfuss ex Masterhealer
Souvereign of the Grey Rose
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Ich lese diese Worte ein ums andere mal und kann mich des Eindrucks nicht erwehren das hier jemand eine Rufmordkampagne zu starten versucht. Gerichtet gegen mich und gegen die Lyrenzia Foundation.

Halten wir doch einmal fest:

1. Es wurde gezaubert nicht nur vor dem Shop sondern auch schon vorher, denn ich verließ Silberbrand und kaum das ich oben ankam loderten mir stinkende grüne Flammen entgegen.

2. Glaubwürdige Zeugen berichteten mir das es jene Elfe war die sich weigerte sich mir vorzustellen, von der ich nun erfahre das sie Arkadia Misella heißt. Augenscheinlich wollte sie damit vermeiden von mir vor das Gericht von Lyrenzia gebracht zu werden.
Denn ohne Namen ist es schlecht Gericht halten.

3. Im weiteren Verlauf begab sich die Szenerie vor dem Laden. Auch hier wurde wieder gezaubert und eine Elbin wurde mit einem Feuerball attackiert. Als die Zeugen am Orte wieder auf jene Elfin zeigten, die bereits durch unerlaubten Magieeinsatz aufgefallen war. War der Fall für mich entschieden. Da mir und den Anwesenden ihr Name immer noch nicht bekannt und Gefahr im Verzuge war entschied ich die Situation abschließend zu klären.

4. Kraft meiner Erfahrung, Kraft meiner Königswürde und auch in meiner Eigenschaft als Ratsherr von Lyrenzia habe ich die Missetäterin gerichtet. Wem; wenn nicht den Ratsherren von Lyrenzia unterliegt die Obhut über die Sicherheit auf den Straßen von Trolls Bane? Die Ratsherren haben jedes Recht Kriminelle Aktivitäten unverzüglich zu unterbinden. Damit habe ich dieses Recht ebenfalls.

5. Es ist falsch das Lyrenzia jemanden der Niedergestreckt wurde um die akute Gefahr abzuwenden, nicht auch noch zu einer Gefängnisstrafe verurteilt werden kann. Wer sich entscheidet den Zwischenstatus zwischen Chergas Reich und unserer Welt wieder in unsere Richtung zu verlassen, muss sich der Konsequenz bewusst sein das seine Straftaten deswegen nicht vergessen werden. Aus diesem Grunde bestehe ich auf eine Verurteilung von Arkadia Missella wegen unerlaubten Zauberns in der Stadt und Angriff auf eine Bürgerin von Trolls Bane sowie Mutwilliger Zerstörung von Eigentum. Die Anklage durch Sir Sirius Fürst der grauen Rose muss diesem selbstverständlich hinzugefügt werden.

6. Ich erwarte das Fooser und Grant Herion wegen Verbreitens von Lügen über die Obrigkeit ebenfalls angeklagt werden.

7. Ich habe weder Zeugen bestochen noch ein Kopfgeld ausgesetzt Irmorom sei mein Zeuge. Dies sind übelste und grundlose Anschuldigungen die zu nichts weiter dienen sollen als den Volkszorn zu erhitzen.

Tialdin, König von Silberbrand, Ratsherr von Lyrenzia
Arkadia Misella

Just as a thought....You have no honor Tialdin. Full of lies. You had no reason to murder me, that that filthy Elf woman was a liar. No stop trying to cover up yur actions and let Lyrenzia take this to trial, and drop your pride and admit your action, you pathetic excuse for a king!
~~Ark~~
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Ark, do you really think anyone would believe your word anyway? Keep this up and you won't have any friends little Arky. Oh, I forgot, you don't have any already.

~Rynt~
Arkadia Misella

I know everyone hates me...but the problem is that when I can overhear Sal and cara speaking about this case and saying Tialdin had no right to murder me and there should be a trial, but here they defend him...it shows how sad this town is. People with pwoer get away with murder. Open your eyes people!
~~Ark~~
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Carahawen is no filthy elf woman and certainly not a liar!
I would watch your tongue if i were you Arkadia!

~unsigned~
Arkadia Misella

Where is a repsonse from Lyrenzia????
~~Ark~~
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

now, ark DID deserve to die, but tialdin did not have enough information to know that at the time he murdered her. Cara didnt lie, she told the truth

did i defend tialdin in this thread? i didnt mean to. I dont see much need for a trial though.... im not sure. Tialdin did make a mistake... but ark did deserve to be punished... hmm
Arkadia Misella

There should be a trial...or at least a response....This "King", or as I shall call him from now on, "Pig Vomit" should not be able to walk around killing whoever.
~~Ark~~
Lunlir Ra'haen

Post by Lunlir Ra'haen »

A note is written in a neat format below the previous message.

I agree truly, that this so called "monarch" lives a barbaric lifestyle. Simply kill an agressor because she does something against your little law? No trial? This is a grave injustice, indeed. Apparently, the mucky-mucky bureaucratic higher-ups have more freedom to do as they please, in comparison to the average citizen. What harm would it do to simply question this filthy hargluk?

-Lunlir Ra'haen
Damien

Post by Damien »

Arkadia Misella wrote:There should be a trial...or at least a response....
Three guild councilmen of Lyrenzia-supporting guilds have already spoken here.
I wonder if you are pretending that the townsfolk are complete fools, or simply blind. Or, if you are simply uninformed.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

He is right, they have spoken in this thread. And the conclusion is that Lyrenzia protects who they chose to, making it useless.
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

What use would it be, if there would actually be a Trial and the verdict would be not guilty? Moan and complain, no doubt.

Arkadia is a criminal, I would be more than happy to see someone requesting a trial for her, considering that she confessed couple of the criminal activities she did earlier.

Caranthir flashes a smug grin and walks away
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Is the fat dwarf Talidin better then everyone else? Because she only killed people under the same circumstances as Talidan the fat. So Caranthir, when you say what you just said, you are now accusing your wart-faced king. Perhaps you'll be yelled at by Talidin now because of what you did.
Oh, and Damien, those 3 guilds you speak of, they are practically blood brothers to Talidin. They would obviously lie and cover for his fat ass, just like they have done. And it is obvious they are covering his fat ass since Lyrenzia is supposed to make a trail whenever someone accuses and since there are 3 respected people here that think that Lyrenzia should make Talidin a trail, there is more then enough.
But nevertheless Lyrenzia is a bunch of gutless mommy boys that love to jail people but are scared to death of it themselves.

Grant Herion
Galim

Post by Galim »

Are that the words a prince and a follower of a lord is using against a king? ya have no respect and ya language is not better than the language of a drunk longshoreman. and ya call yaself a PRINCE? pah, what a joke.

Galim