WARNING!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Chuirion

WARNING!

Post by Chuirion »

A slightly paranoid elf walks up to the wall and puts a paper on it.

Beware of rogues! They have been in town. They will kill if you resist to give them money. I refused to give my things and they seriously injured me ((killed)). They are a Lizardman and a dwarf.Beware!

~Chuirion Ecflair~
Last edited by Chuirion on Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crosis

Post by Crosis »

Intresting, a dwarf and a lizard tried the same with me. I believe the lizard's name is Gorrwinder, at least that's what the dwarf called him. I'm not sure who the dwarf is though.

Crosis Smallburrow
Founder of the Evergreen Halflings
Councilor of the Lyrenzia Foundation
Chuirion

Post by Chuirion »

Yes.. Savage people.. I asked the Lizards name and if my memory is serving me that he said Oliver? Olivor? I can't remember the rest...
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Interesting how Lyrenzia had done nothing to help you in any way shape or form.

Grant Herion
Crosis

Post by Crosis »

If Chuirion asked for a trial, I'm sure there would be one. If he didn't it's his own fault.

Crosis Smallburrow
Founder of the Evergreen Halflings
Councilor of the Lyrenzia Foundation
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

He did ask.As a matter of fact i helped him search though Lyrenzia law's to see if the rogues broke an law's beside's Murder amd unjustifed (spelling)) Attack.

Kincent Nolatri
Glosin Ironstar

Post by Glosin Ironstar »

Well we should band together and go after theses "rouges". Anyone with me take matters into our own hands.

Glosin
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

The Movement is exactly what you want to make Glosin. Perhaps you should try and join and see what we are all about.

Grant Herion
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

if anybody pays, i will hunt them down.

-Sleed
Klith

Post by Klith »

Grant, I believe you said the following,

"Interesting how Lyrenzia had done nothing to help you in any way shape or form. "

I'm sure Lyrenzia cant be everywhere all the time, so if this has only happened, how can it be that they know of it?

~Klith~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Because Churion had contacted them saying it had happened and they said they wouldn't help him. That is how they know.

Grant Herion
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Where does Churion say this?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

He erased it, you can find the marks on his paper, ((edit thing)). I will have him reply here stating that he asked for help but was denied it.

Grant Herion
Dyluck

Re: WARNING!

Post by Dyluck »

Chuirion wrote: Beware of rogues! They are a Lizardman and a dwarf.Beware!
Splendid. If we have a trial for this right now, it would be for every lizardman and dwarf in the land.

Headmaster Dyluck of the Magic Academy
Gronfyn Alkidor

i would like to help

Post by Gronfyn Alkidor »

i am Gronfyn Alkindor
journeying for a far land, i just arrived at these lands a few days ago and at this news i am shocked.
i will do my best to help if this Lizardman and ... Dwarf are still on the run
I never like those Dwarves and their kin

Greetings Gronfyn Alkidor
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Well, Dyluck, you could do what I am doing, such as asking questions. Have you seen a lizard and a dwarf close to each other? Did they seem secreative? Do you know their names? Do they have a history of mischeif?

These simple questions would help so much. But Dyluck, I guess you are to important to help your lowly subjects.

Grant Herion
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Yes, I don't go investigating every single dwarf and lizard in the land which yield no significant information to making any case until the accuser and the witnesses identify the accused. The court's job is to evaluate information that is brought here, not go gather it. A smith's job is to smith, not to go mining.

I'm sure we would all be very glad to hear what evidence you got from these questions you asked, which you say help so much.
Since you advertise your "Movement" to be so efficient in hunting rogues and the like, I think you won't mind helping out your fellow townsfolk by sharing with us all the neccessary information for justly convicting the ones who wronged our fellow man here? After all, you don't just go hunting people without presenting sufficient evidence to show people that it was really done in justice, right?

Headmaster Dyluck of the Magic Academy