Chronicle of Troll's Bane / Stadtchronik von Troll's Bane!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Liles

Post by Liles »

Great stuff!
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Yeah, who ever wrote that is awesome :P
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

good job, but i dont see anywhere anything about nightmares quest?
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Salathe wrote:good job, but i dont see anywhere anything about nightmares quest?
If there was nothing in the rp and guildboard about this quest or written in a way, that no reader can imagine what exactly happened, there will be nothing in the chronicle. Where should we, who read these boards know about.

-> Write short summaries about important quests from the point of view of someone, who was involved in the rp-board. Than there's a possibilty for those, who haven't got time to be online, to know what happened ingame and than there's the chance, that it will be mentioned in the chronicles.

Btw. this is in my opinion the most important use of the rp-board (not those all day bickering and discussing and talking against one another [sometimes I would enjoy to delete all these "crap"]).
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =nightmare

http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =nightmare

not really too descriptive of all the events that occured... mainly all about the final battle
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

Well it looks like a boardquest and those aren't added in the chronicle. So mainly it was a mistake. As Aragon said, write a short summery and it will be added into the chronicle.
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Well it is time again, to update the chronicles.
First, the german version has to be made and than translaters are needed.

---

Es ist wieder Zeit, ein Chronikupdate zu machen.

Wer Lust hat, die Gilden und RP-Boards durchzuforsten und daraus die Chronik zu erstellen, soll sich bei mir per PM melden (oder gleich auf dem entsprechenden Arbeitsboard der GR, wenn er denn dort schon freigeschaltet ist).

Je mehr sich aufraffen, mitzumachen,d esto weniger "Arbeit" wird es für den einzelnen sein.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Eine Frage, könnte man die Chronik so langsam nicht "Chronik von Gobaith" nennen? Es ist längst nichtmehr nur eine Trolls Bane chronik.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Dann muß es 'Chronik Illarions' heißen, will man Tol Vanima und das beinahe verlassene Briar nicht vergessen :wink:
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Briar und Vanima gehören nicht zu den inselgruppen Gobaiths?
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Aragon wrote:Well it is time again, to update the chronicles.
First, the german version has to be made and than translaters are needed.

---

Es ist wieder Zeit, ein Chronikupdate zu machen.

Wer Lust hat, die Gilden und RP-Boards durchzuforsten und daraus die Chronik zu erstellen, soll sich bei mir per PM melden (oder gleich auf dem entsprechenden Arbeitsboard der GR, wenn er denn dort schon freigeschaltet ist).

Je mehr sich aufraffen, mitzumachen,d esto weniger "Arbeit" wird es für den einzelnen sein.
As far as Josefine was the only one, who wanted to help, there will be no new update in the future.

---

Nachdem Josefine die einzige war, die helfen wollte, wird es kein neues Update mehr geben.

@Shandariel: Gobaith includes Tol Vanima and Greenbriar.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

Due to a lot of extra things on Aragon's hands, I've taken the responsibility of the Chronicle for the time being. Josefine is currently the only person helping me. I need about four more people. You can work in either English or German and the text will eventually be translated the other way.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

Josefine and Quinasa are currently helping. We still need three more or so.
Kerigan van Ildoran

Post by Kerigan van Ildoran »

I can help in the german part , if you want...
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

Thanks for the offer, Kerigan, however we now have enough people for the period that we are currently translating. I do have something else in mind for you, so I'll contact you via PM.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

I have my portion of this chronicle update completed, as does Broc. I'd like all those involved in this update to contact me with a status check, so we can get it up on the site.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

OMG I was working on it and I lagged behind. I'm sorry. I'll get back to it ASAP. ;] I'm about half done with my portion.
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

Okay, I've given people months and months to get this finished. By the time this update is done, we'll be ready to start the next one. :roll:

Quinasa and Linella Fienn, please get your portions of the chronicle to me, so I can get about to translating.

Also, due to time issues, I won't be continuing the chronicle after this update. If you're interested in taking on the responsibility please send me a private message.