Orcs?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tal Rash

Orcs?

Post by Tal Rash »

Just a mere question, where did the orcs go? I no longer hear anything about any orc tribes. The Bloodskulls, where did they go? Is Gurok still around? What about his followers?
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Veralion has assumed command of the Bloodskulls due to Guroks prolonged absence. He has reformed the guild after it temporarily dissapeared some six months or so ago.

Also, an orc tribe named, 'Ironclaw tribe' was formed, though it does not seem active.
Robert Schwarzfuss

sure?

Post by Robert Schwarzfuss »

last time a train with him and a friend said that he is the lead!
Rouk 'el Ghuul

Post by Rouk 'el Ghuul »

Ork many around lately. You watch outside Town!

Rouk
veralion

Post by veralion »

All three founders of the Bloodskulls all left at one point. When I returned in hopes to find the other two, they were not here anymore. One had died and the other gone to other lands. I closed the clan... But, I have brought it back and have been rebuilding for some time now, and also, the founder thought to be dead is back! :D If you have not heard from us in a while...perhaps its time we do something big...
But I cannot tell you anything of the ironclaw tribe...
Farewell
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Yub..this is correct..

I believe the dwarfs spread this rumour about me beeing dead in order to hurt the morale of bloodskulls. But this is only my suspicion, i have no proof.

Remember Tal Rash, that in one lifetime of elf, hundreds of orcs are born in broodpit for life to end shortly after.

Possible explenation to shortage of orcs: low activity in broodpit.

This must be dealt with chief...
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Raises her goblet and drinks to Orc clans health