Lawyer Sought

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Aswe

Lawyer Sought

Post by Aswe »

A lawyer is currently being sought for the defense of one Orion Lysander in his upcoming legal battle.

Please contact Councillor Aswe If you wish to defend him.

- Aswe
Greum

Re: Lawyer Sought

Post by Greum »

Greum offers to attend the legal battle as Orion Lysander's defense lawyer, with guarantees of a speedy trial.

He expects to be paid in whatever remains of the defendant should he lose, and any other tasty human carcass should he win.

Payment can be negotiated.
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

It is with great sorrow that i must reject your offer on two counts.
1. Basic literacy is a requirement of the role
2. Runewick does not offer human meat, nor the meat of any other sapient species as payment for any role.

I have forwarded your request for human meat to the Galmairian authorities.

- Aswe
Delfina De'Puy

Post by Delfina De'Puy »

Councillor Aswe,

Having been born into a family where the intricate dance of law and politics is a familiar tune, and with a father who is both a lawyer and a politician, I am well-versed in the nuances of legal proceedings.

I have witnessed the power of the law firsthand, its ability to shape destinies and forge the paths of justice. It is with pleasure that I extend my services to defend Mr. Orion Lysander.

~Delfina Du'Puy
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

Greetings, Lady Delfina

We accept your offer to defend Orion Lysander. We would recommend you seek him out at the earliest opportunity to discuss the case with him. The case is on 05th Ronas at 01:30 pm

Please let us know when you have succesfully made contact, and have discussed the case with him.

Regards
Aswe