Travel Warning

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Travel Warning

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

People of Cadomyr,

I hereby wish to inform you about a travel warning for Runewick. Upon the recent return of Orion Lysander to the realm and, even worse, his repeated acceptance at the Runewickian guard, I remind everyone that this person was involved in a physical attack on Cadomyrian knights and myself. If necessary, I advice not to visit Runewick until this matter is solved - Aly, as our ambassador, is already working on a diplomatic solution. However, until things are cleared, it is potentially life threatening to engage, so stay safe and stay attentive. If Runewick accepts someone back in their ranks, who has committed serious crimes - without ever facing consequences - we will not take any chances. We will not forget nor forgive hostile actions taken against our people.

Countess of House Desert Fox

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Travel Warning

People of Cadomyr,

upon the recent discovery of a corpse on Cadomyrian ground, I expect you all to stay vigilant. Apparently, another corpse was found in Runewick in a similar state than the one here. Seeing how these murders started soon after we cut our bonds to Runewick, I advice everyone to stay cautious around Runewickian citizen. As some of them are known to be violent criminals, it is not beyond imagination that one of them is going rabid - again. Let me highlight that there is no proof and no suspect yet!

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Travel Warning

People of Cadomyr,

after gathering more information on the recent murder in Cadomyr, we - the Knight Court and I - inform you that the estimated risk for Cadomyrian citizen was lowered. I also have to revoke the suspicion cast on Runewick, as another suspect has come into focus. To protect them from potential wrong accusations, their name will not be shared right now.