New community corner

Moderators: Katharina Brightrim, Brightrim, Desert Fox

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

New community corner

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Citizen of Cadomyr,

it saddens me to announce that Simeon Ureses has retired from his faithful services for Cadomyr as a repairsman. He always did a great job, and he could always be trusted even with the most precious pieces.

Now, that his stall has been deconstructed, as it was no longer needed due to the lack of successors, I suggest to install a tavern extension there. A community corner, for guests and crafters, to bring together people who work and those who just want to enjoy some company.

This is the suggested plan, but as it is meant to be a community project, I encourage the citizen to make suggestions, if they want anything about it changed, before it is turned in to the local builder guild for a material and price estimation. As this will not require construction work at walls or ceilings, I suggest, that we work on this project as a community together.

I am looking forwards to suggestions and am happy to discuss this in person or via letters.

May Cadomyr forever prosper in friendship and a strong community
Countess of House Desert Fox
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: New community corner

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Masons of Cadomyr and elsewhere!

After the Knight Court has accepted the plans for the community corner, we are now looking for you! Please contact me, if you are interested in a well paid and prominent job offer.

The materials will be provided, as will the workforce to carry the benches into the exact spots they are required!

May Cadomyr forever prosper
Countess of House Desert Fox