Public statement about the Hemp Necktie Inn.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Bidukan

Public statement about the Hemp Necktie Inn.

Post by Bidukan »

*A big parchment with big and red letters is attached in the gates of the Inn*

I, Bidukan Azar from Salkamar, claim the Inn as my exclusive property due to the political persecution from the autorithies of the three realms. My organization will settle here and control everything, aiming to have a peaceful life. The Inn is temporary closed and any trespasser will be accordingly received. The public activities that the Inn used to held are all suspended and the folk's traffic restrung to allies.

We give a deadline of two dwarven days to anyone interested in taking back their wares from the depot. After that, unwanted visitors will be punished.

In the name of Malachín,

Bidukan
Exelous

Re: Public statement about the Hemp Necktie Inn.

Post by Exelous »

~ Exelous happens to arrive at the Necktie when Bidukan isn't there. He reads the statement and punches his armored fist upon it ~

You bring shame upon Malachín's name... Your actions are below that of a rat and don't deserve to even utter the word, cur!

Mark my words, bastard. The free peoples of Illarion shall enjoy the Necktie, as they always have.

Like Findari's unrelenting storm, I will hunt you down and put an end to your reign of terror, once and for all!

Signed ~ Sir Exelous of Cadomyr
On behalf of Malachín's holy inquisition
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Sir,

There are a couple things you haven't thought of including other people in our community. I hope the ideas come to you.

Sincerely, Cay
Wynter Cressidera

Post by Wynter Cressidera »

Exelous wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:03 pm
.. Your actions are below that of a rat and don't deserve to even utter the word, cur!

*a small parchment is added below*

Indeed, we rats would never do such a foulish thing as to claim land. We belong to the land, not the other way around.

On behalf of the united ratdom
Wydar, the Ratman.
Athos d'Aldini

Post by Athos d'Aldini »

Hello Mr. Azar

I have a few logistical questions about this questionable acquisition.

1. Does the ban on entry only apply to the tavern and the rooms above it? Or also to the hairdresser in the back? If not, am I allowed to walk through the tavern to get there, or do I have to walk around?
2. Taking over a tavern offers many possibilities. Alcohol, meals and all the space should of course be used in a fun way. So... when will there be the first sprawling celebrations? Music, dancing and all imaginable amusements?

If you hadn't planned anything of the sort, you might as well have taken over a stone. You could then dance around it alone, like in an empty tavern.

With regards,

Arthos d'Aldini
~an honorable rogue~