Consequences

Moderators: Katharina Brightrim, Brightrim, Desert Fox

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Consequences

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

People of Illarion!

After the cowardly assault by three citizens of Runewick against two sworn knights of Cadomyr, a soon-to-be sworn knight of Cadomyr and myself, a noble of Cadomyr - of which neither had a weapon or a shield drawn, when the cowardly assault started - leaving all of us badly wounded, I issue the following decree:

Sardon, Orion and Bidukan receive a lifelong ban from Cadomyr, without any chance for redemption, and are to be slain on sight.

We will work in collaboration with our allies to ensure these cowardly scum can no longer bring harm to innocent people of our realms.

Should Runewick determine it is in their interest to harbour these criminals they will render themselves enemies of all who uphold justice. I expect a representative's arrival in Cadomyr as soon as possible.

Let it be known that, until further clarification, any citizen from Runewick - aside from Sardon, Orion and Bidukan - is not considered an enemy.

May Cadomyr and its allies forever prosper and stand strong against our enemies.
Countess of House Desert Fox