Town Meeting Planning

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Clairette

Town Meeting Planning

Post by Clairette »

A neatly written parchment was hung up at the town's boards.
Dear Citizens of Galmair,
in planning for a town meeting, I'd like you to submit ideas for topics we should discuss.
I also don't mind starting a discussion here at the town boards.

Improvement of security on the streets
I'd like to ask you to plan and help with the removal of the tree stump that is lying on the way to the malachite mine and Mage Hut.
Likely there are more things to consider, such as cleaning the streets, checking roofs and bridges.
Please let me know where you think we should lay our focus on in making the streets of our town safer and nicer.

Invitation to a Snow Ball Battle
I want to invite to a game of snowball tossing with a gathering afterwards in the kitchen to eat nice warm food and drink tea.
A date has to be found, as well as rules have to be determined.

Suggestions:
  • Snowball tossing at each other
  • No stone allowed to be hidden in snowballs
Do we need an official battlefield? Do we need to make teams?
How do we keep things fun and simple?

Mage Tower Building Request
I'd suggest we build a mage tower so the mages can studying in the safety of the town walls. Buying Runewick's magic faculty is not an option.
Therefore a relocation of the Mage Hut at the malachite mine might have to be considered. Renar made a similar suggestion in combination with a new design of the library.
Against this idea speaks that the Mage Hut has been created because magic should not be studied inside the town, as well as the creation of the building was noticed by Nargun. We have to evaluate the pro and cons about this. And plan carefully.

Mushroom Garden Building
Thanks to those who helped, the Mushroom Garden resource gathering has been completed for a while now.
Next step is to dig a cave for the garden. The stones from the excavation can be used for other building projects, such as the mage tower or to strengthen the walls before Mas.

The following tasks also will need to be considered after the cave is created:
  • Bringing in compost soil for mushrooms
  • Research mushrooms and where and how they grow best to determine how to get a good vegetation for the garden
  • Where to find a mason who can decorate the garden with statues
Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts, so we can evaluate the things we want to discuss at the town meeting.

~ Mage Clairette
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Re: Town Meeting Planning

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Another note is added underneath:

I also would like to see if we could realise another depot, closer to the stage, since there are many events being hold there, inckuding market days.

~ Amelia

Clairette

Re: Town Meeting Planning

Post by Clairette »

Dear Amelia,
the installation of a new depot shall be discussed during the town meeting.

~ Mage Clairette