Lift the ban of Bidukan!

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Karrock

Lift the ban of Bidukan!

Post by Karrock »

As a citizen of Runewick I demand to lift the ban of our fair citizen Bidukan. His ban is illegal and set without a trial. He is accussed for doing duties what are set in the Laws in relations to the Rangers duties. Such a decision was a symbol of attempts of one person who wants to gather all power for herself. We as the citizens must defend Bidukan because who knows who can be next? Don't let Deanna tell us how we should live as long we follow the Constitutions and the Regulations. Please consider whos interests she represent. I'm sure not those of our town nor its people.

~signed: O.
nathi

Re: Lift the ban of Bidukan!

Post by nathi »

Bidukan was asked by me to leave the city, but he chose the option of ban.

The main reason for this is the high treason he committed shortly before his disappearance. He has publicly contradicted a conciliatory order of a council member in an insulting form and called for resistance against it.
Immediately after his reappearance in Runewick, Bidukan insulted and subliminally threatened me.
The dismissal from the city was a necessary immediate measure, which, as is now apparent, was absolutely necessary and will not be withdrawn until further notice.
On the basis of the current development it is examined whether a hearing is accomplished at all and he and possibly others as outlawed are explained.

This measure serves the protection of the citizens of Runewick, and I am aware that they are currently trying to bribe me.
This procedure proves in which direction Runewick will fall if these machinations prevail. Each individual citizen must now decide on what she or he gets involved in bribes with promises of quick wealth, and whether his or hers conscience allows it.

I ask the citizens who want to continue to live in Runewick freely in their decisions, and without any blackmailing or extortion to show this and to stand behind me.

Furthermore I ask the citizens of Runewick, as well as the citizens of other towns to report to me or to Caswir any incidents of conspiracy against the council and constitution of Runewick.

~Deanna
Zoe

Post by Zoe »

A young woman walks back and forth indecisively in front of the parchments on the board, nervously wringing one of her shirt sleeves with her free hand, her other one holding a parchment.
Finally mustering her courage, she takes a deep breath before plastering the parchment in her hand near the others, then finally walks away with a pale face appearing exhausted as if it took her everything to do what she just did.

I, Zoe of Runewick, stand behind miss Deanna and her decision.
Irina Monteira

Post by Irina Monteira »

A second parchment is pinned underneath, the handwriting stylish and accurate

"I am just wondering if it was a wrong decision to come to Runewick.
However, after meeting Lady Deanna, I will let my feelings decide and support her.
I know neither this Bidukan nor a Caswir - I have been here too short.
Nevertheless, I do not yet presume to make any judgement.

signed
Irina Monteira
Librarian
new resident of this city"
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

*A note has been pinned in every building of Runewick by an anonymous halfling*

Be greeted citizens of Runewick,

I've been informed the current councillor Deanna something has been spreading blatant lies about me. I'm waiting for a meeting with my former comrades before to make an important announcement and it shall be done within the next days. For now, I make the following statments:

- I never insulted Deanna or any Council member
- I never threatened Deanna or any Council member
- I never attempted to bribe Deanna nor any Council member or citizen
- I never attacked a Runewick citizen
- The Rangers always had the Council support and acted according the laws
- There is not a valid reason to ask me to leave or ban me from Runewick

There's an army of fake citizens hired by Deanna to make noise, being the first of them the one "known" as Irina something, who is actually not known here. More are expected to come.

Stay tuned for news.

With kind regards,

Bidukan,
Warrior of Malachín
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Bdukan,

honestly. We all saw it posted on the boards. Finally see you faults and apologize.
I support Deanna and her decision.

~Sammy.
Cassidy Eshorn

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

I agree with Sammy

Cass
Dubigalosch

Post by Dubigalosch »

I have no clue about the Story and what all happend.
Since I can't form an opinion just from rumours, I prefer to stay out of it.

Greetings

Dugibalosch
nathi

Post by nathi »

Dear fellow citizens

I do not consider Bidukan's ban a satisfactory solution, of course, neither for Bidukan himself, nor for Runewick, nor even for myself. This is the third ban I have issued, after the single permanent ban of Jefferson Gray and a short-lived ban against Riniao. Each time this decision was made for reasons of safety for all or even individual citizens.
For me, a ban is an action taken when I see no other solution at the time it is imposed. As soon as there is a solution for security, a ban is no longer justified.
For a lifting of the ban, however, things are developing completely contrary at the moment. On the basis of conspiracies and threats that are instigated against me or others, no de-escalation can be expected.
I ask those involved and also those who are fickle to think about whether it makes sense and is worthwhile that we have to live out our greatest enmities in Runewick of all places. That the incitement is stirred up by someone whom I have long considered as a spy, his intention behind it is obvious. Even Bidukan I ask to reconsider who he trusts, or who makes him himself a tool of someone else's hatred. I ask everyone for reflection, for de-escalation and also for patience.

Yours Deanna
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

A short note is pinned below.

Please explain me how can I be a spy while my opinions and support to Bidukan are well known?
Your attempts to break the opposition camp apart are childish.

~signed: O.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Nobody said ye are a spy. But thanks fer poiinting it out so directly.

Sammy
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

nathi wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:56 pm Dear fellow citizens

I do not consider Bidukan's ban a satisfactory solution, of course, neither for Bidukan himself, nor for Runewick, nor even for myself. This is the third ban I have issued, after the single permanent ban of Jefferson Gray and a short-lived ban against Riniao. Each time this decision was made for reasons of safety for all or even individual citizens.
For me, a ban is an action taken when I see no other solution at the time it is imposed. As soon as there is a solution for security, a ban is no longer justified.
For a lifting of the ban, however, things are developing completely contrary at the moment. On the basis of conspiracies and threats that are instigated against me or others, no de-escalation can be expected.
I ask those involved and also those who are fickle to think about whether it makes sense and is worthwhile that we have to live out our greatest enmities in Runewick of all places. That the incitement is stirred up by someone whom I have long considered as a spy, his intention behind it is obvious. Even Bidukan I ask to reconsider who he trusts, or who makes him himself a tool of someone else's hatred. I ask everyone for reflection, for de-escalation and also for patience.

Yours Deanna
Stop making up excuses to justify your erratic and unfair decisions. First you say I tried to bribe you, now you say there is a security issue, even a conspiration. That all are lies and bullshit. I have NOT attacked, threatened nor hinted to harm you or any citizen of Runewick.

There's not conspiration and the idea someone influences me and I'm a tool of someone is as ridiculous as you, Deanna. You kicked me from Runewick as soon as I stepped in back to the town.

This just confirms my comrade Avaroth was right when he made the "Deanna report". You are just filling the Vol. II.

Bidukan,
Warrior of Malachín