Justice for VICTIM - Orc Attack in Galmair

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Gamliel

Justice for VICTIM - Orc Attack in Galmair

Post by Gamliel »

The orc ONKA attacked me (Gamliel Goldberg) with Shiba as witness. He beat me (with a club) when I was grinding gems in the workshop of Galmair. I suffered cracks to my wooden leg as well as mental aggravation due to this abuse.

The orc ONKA said he was his "own LAW" and that when I picked up an empty basket lying on the ground by accident (which I promptly returned) that it was "theft".

Where are the proper authorities and courts to deal with this? And who exactly is responsible?
Oxi

Re: Justice for VICTIM - Orc Attack in Galmair

Post by Oxi »

Gamliel

I urge you to seek the attention of a medico urgently as you have clearly experienced some memory loss. Only the other day you were enquiring about authority and Drugar spent some effort explaining the situation in Galmair.

Once you are recovered I will be more than happy to discuss the orc further, as I can't say I know of them in Galmair.

Do take care and I wish you well in your recovery.
Oxi

P.S. Any friends of Gamliel, I hope you can support him in this matter as head injuries can be a terrible thing. I recommend seeking the druids if you do not have medicos known to you.
Gamliel

Re: Justice for VICTIM - Orc Attack in Galmair

Post by Gamliel »

Dear Oxi,

I have sought the services of druids and medicos and I am feeling a bit better now. Thanks for your kind words. I would like to withdraw charges at this time in light of the orc's inexperience and my own memory loss.

Gamliel Goldberg, Esq.

P.S. It is a strange thing though that when I shouted out "GUARDS, GUARDS!" during the attack, no guards responded even though Bre Southstar was very close by and within hearing distance.