Discussion about low player count and the new "Troll's Haven" central hub on Discord

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

1d20

Discussion about low player count and the new "Troll's Haven" central hub on Discord

Post by 1d20 »

I'd like to bring to forum-goers' attention that a discussion on the Illarion Discord has been started concerning the current ongoing project to make "Troll's Haven", a central hub where players would be encouraged to spend time, in order to bring people together and thus ensure new players that connect find people to roleplay with quickly, thus keep coming back. Long story short, increasing the player count.

You can find the discussion by connecting to the Discord server through this link: https://discord.gg/GcdEEU2aPq

That link will bring you directly to the "Proposals" channel where you will find the discussion there. If you can't find the discussion after connecting to Discord, simply click this link to jump to it: https://discord.com/channels/4018559542 ... 1870209064
Achae Eanstray

Re: Discussion about low player count and the new "Troll's Haven" central hub on Discord

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I don’t have anything to add nor more ideas being unable to decide what would be best and how it can be done but am glad to read them on the forum to encourage people and think it’s good you have started something. I hope you play soon also😊
Slightly
Gamemaster

Re: Discussion about low player count and the new "Troll's Haven" central hub on Discord

Post by Slightly »

The project 'Troll's Haven' was started sometime back with the first stages already in game and more planned for the future. You can find an outline along with other projects planned or currently worked on by the team here.

Whilst I appreciate your interest in the project and welcome feedback, or better still support in implementing the identified tasks, please note this work is already underway.