A note is found everywhere

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Anonymus

A note is found everywhere

Post by Anonymus »

... its not possible to track down who did spread the notes into all realms

As a reporter, I have observed the situation and must conclude that Runewick has become a mess.
And again we find the root in the man who is obviously more power hungry than any other before.
The self proclaimed Warrior of Malachin Bidukan.

He presumes to decide about right and wrong, calls himself authority - something that only council members are entitled to.
Once the Rangers were a model of justice - and now = poor Runewick.

This man is a problem for every city and realm - because he poisons them with personal hunger for power.
He plays with lies and insolence, deception and threats.

I hope there is still enough resistance and wisdom to prevent the worst for Illarion, Runewick and its inhabitants.
Bidukan

Re: A note is found everywhere

Post by Bidukan »

Anonymus wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:39 am ... its not possible to track down who did spread the notes into all realms

As a reporter, I have observed the situation and must conclude that Runewick has become a mess.
And again we find the root in the man who is obviously more power hungry than any other before.
The self proclaimed Warrior of Malachin Bidukan.

He presumes to decide about right and wrong, calls himself authority - something that only council members are entitled to.
Once the Rangers were a model of justice - and now = poor Runewick.

This man is a problem for every city and realm - because he poisons them with personal hunger for power.
He plays with lies and insolence, deception and threats.

I hope there is still enough resistance and wisdom to prevent the worst for Illarion, Runewick and its inhabitants.

This is the dame Aleytys Lamar attempting to cause damage to Runewick and interfering to it's internal politics in the name of Cadomyr.

~Unsigned
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Aly finds one of these notes in the desert. She reads it briefly, shakes her head.
Then she goes into the oasis and tears it into small pieces before dropping it into the crackling fire.

*The only way to deal with it*
you hear her mutter as she walks home towards Cadomyr.
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

Bidukan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:13 pm
This is the dame Aleytys Lamar attempting to cause damage to Runewick and interfering to it's internal politics in the name of Cadomyr.

~Unsigned
To whoever wrote this response, although I am sure most can figure it out by the attitude of the statement within and its purpose:
Know that it is a serious crime to baselessly accuse and defame a knight of Cadomyr.
It is also a serious crime to imply that this is being done on behalf of Cadomyr. Anything on behalf of Cadomyr will be written by one of our nobles, the chancellor or her majesty herself, with accompanying signature, not our knights. Even if our knights had that kind of authority, they actually have something called honor, something that prevents them from sinking to the level that other self-proclaimed knights might.

That said, and this is my personal opinion of course as I am a knight, and unlike my wife I do not wield the authority to speak on behalf of all of Cadomyr:
I fully support the claims written above concerning Bidukan. I've personally witnessed his disgusting behavior and heard of many more atrocious deeds of his, and it is a disgrace that such a person goes around calling himself a knight, a title granted to the faithful servants of her majesty. This contempt however only reaches as far as the man himself, and dates back to when he was still a citizen of Galmair. By which I am clearly stating that this statement of mine has nothing to do with the realm of Runewick, his position therein or any other ranger or officials there. It is about the man himself and him alone.

Besides, I can hardly see what pointing out the truth about such a disgraceful man can do to cause damage to Runewick and its politics. It wasn't long ago the man ran along Galmair streets, speaking ill of the mages of Runewick and aspiring for war against them. If anything, pointing it out is doing Runewick a service so they can be rid of this tumor. Were it up to me, he would still be banned from Cadomyr for threatening to kill one of our citizen and defaming my wife. Alas, my wife is too kind and gives even scum such as him a second chance. At least Galmair has the right idea, there.

This is all I will say on the matter for now, however. Beyond this statement I feel it pointless to argue with a coward that dare not even sign his own name.

~Dame Amanda Brightrim,
Alchemist of house Desert Fox
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Alchemist Amanda,

Due to your lies and offensive statements, I, Bidukan from Runewick, challenge you to a duel of honor. Due to proven cowardice and weakness, you are allowed to choose a champion from Cadomyr to fight in your place.

Signed,

Bidukan
Warrior of Malachín
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

Aswe wanders by the boards, and sees the messages, she has a comfortable laugh to herself.

"The man finds enemies behind every blade of grass. At least Illarion is starting to wisen up."
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

Bidukan,

I refuse.

I have no reason to duel a disgraced warrior such as yourself, nor do you have any right to request that a knight of Cadomyr duel you on your whim.
Besides, a duel of honor would be impossible when you, Bidukan, do not have any honor to begin with.

However, defamation and slander of a knight of Cadomyr is as I stated in my previous parchment a crime. One you've just committed with your statements.

I may not have the authority to punish you myself, nor the desire to get my hands dirty when there are guards to handle such matters, but that does not mean the queen and her nobles will remain quiet when a citizen of Cadomyr is insulted and defamed.

~Dame Amanda Brightrim,
Alchemist of house Desert Fox