Wynter Cressidera

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Lennier

Wynter Cressidera

Post by Lennier »

Wynter Cressidera, currently in shape of a rat man, is a citizen and can sure to be protected by Runewick.

I call all to calm down. Any try to attack, to capture or to punish her in unilaterally kind, because of maybe offenses during the Mas, will be equated as an aggressive act against a citizen of Runewick and get punished accordingly.

Wynter Cressidera is called to stay in Runewick for her own safety until the curse about her is neutralised. All complaints against her have to wait.

In this matter Mirai Belisai is searched and called to remove the curse about Wynter and to explain her aggressive acting against one of our citizen. A solution should be found until the end of the month before Runewick's judiciary will respond to the case.

~Lennier
Secretary of Runewick~
Rincewind

Re: Wynter Cressidera

Post by Rincewind »

Dear Secretary Lennier,
I find it outrageous to accuse one of my estimated friends, without making an official complain towards Galmair, so we might have our own investigation. It seems you are more eager to solve this matter than the complain I brought to you, where no time-limit has been set. That worries me. After all I do expect you to measure your own Citizens wit the same fidelity as others.

In the Name of Galmair, acting as the Dons Right Hand Substitute (for this matter)
~Sarangerel~
Lennier

Re: Wynter Cressidera

Post by Lennier »

Why I should make official complaints about everything?

I am still in hope that this story finds an happy end. A story that was a private issue in its origin, like I hear. I want that Wynters gets freed from her curse. Equal how, but as soon as possible. It is a dangerous situation for her healthy. The nature of the ratman could overtake domination about her mind. I fear, that in most bad case the spirit of Wynter will be lost for ever. But when this happen, I would call the one, who caused the curse, to be a murder. I hope this can be prevented. Support is needed, to protect and to heal Wynter. All other things, what the ratman did during mas or why and by whom Wynter was transformed into a ratman can be discussed later.

Until now Mirai Belisai is not searched and wanted for being a criminal. But she was named by Wynter in a moment that her human spirit dominated. She named Mirai as the cause of her curse. All I know is, she has repsonsibility about this matter. In an talk with Jakob Maren, she was not able to release herself from her responsibility.

I call her to help as a gesture to oppose the allegations and rumors.

Once again I want to call all to calm down. And stop spreading and repetition of dangerous rumors. 1 + 1 = 2, maybe.. But the sum of a apple and a plum are not two cherries. The possible coincidence of certain events does not show any caution.

~Lennier
Secretray of Runewick~
HaselNuss
Runewick

10 Zhas 64 Protokoll zum Fall Wynter - 10 Zhas 64 Protocol on the case of Wynter

Post by HaselNuss »

10 Zhas 64 Protokoll zum Fall Wynter
Folgende Informationen wurden notiert, nachdem sie debattiert wurden. Am 10. Zhas im Jahre 64 haben sich Sarangerel aus Galmair, Wynter Cressidera aus Runewick, Jakob Maren aus Runewick und Lennier als Erster Vertreter des Rates von Runewick zusammengesetzt, um über die derzeitige Lage von Wynter Cressidera und dem Geist der Ratte „Cheddar“ zu beurteilen und um erste Schritte für eine Lösung zu finden.

Sarangerel war interessiert an dem geistigen Zustand von Wynter, welche darlegte, dass der Geist beider Personen in ihr lebt, sie würden sich den Körper teilen und regelmäßig die Kontrolle wechseln.
Zum weiteren Start des Gespräches wurde durch Wynter der Ursprung des Fluchs erzählt, sie schilderte vom Tag der Verwandlung und einem Amulett, welches sie zuvor erhalten hatte. Sie schilderte von einer Notiz welches sie kurz nach der Verwandlung erhalten hat, auf jener Notiz ist ein erstes Rätsel notiert, welches gelöst werden muss, um den Fluch wieder zu brechen.
Im weiteren Verlauf wurde über die Herkunft von „Cheddar“ gesprochen, welche ihr Leben in den Kanalisationen von Runewick verbrachte. Sarangarel untersuchte nun das seltsame Schmuckstück, ein silbernes Amethyst Amulett, mit Magie geladen - kam jedoch zu der Annahme, dass es wahrscheinlich nicht benutzt wurde, um den Fluch auszulösen.

Um weitere Informationen und Mögliche Heil Wege herauszufinden, wurde eine arkane Untersuchung vorgeschlagen. Sarangerel wollte den Körper Wynters analysieren, um Risiken und Chancen besser beurteilen zu können. Diese Analyse wurde noch am selben Tag in Runewick vollzogen, auf Wunsch von Wynter fand dies vor der Brücke der Stadt an einer großen Eldan Eiche statt.
Nach einigen Vorbereitungen und Durchführungen der magischen Kräfte und einer Analyse Sarangerels schilderte sie uns ihre Ergebnisse:

Wynters Verwandlung und Verschmelzung mit dem Geist der Ratte sei definitiv ein Fluch, welcher die Kraft aus den Emotionen zieht und nicht durch Magie gebrochen werden kann. Flüche im Allgemeinen können nur durch den Verursacher gelöst werden. Laut Sarangarels Diagnose ist der Körper der verstorbenen Ratte „Cheddar“ in jeglichen Richtungen verstreut, jedoch wichtig für das Lösen des Fluchs. Es ist laut Einschätzungen wichtig, die Körperteile zusammen zu bringen, um damit die Seele lösen zu können, der Verweis liegt nochmal auf das Rätsel in der Notiz. Als Abschluss ihrer Einschätzung ist der Fluch eine Strafe des Gottes Ronagans selbst, jegliche Hinweise deuten ebenfalls darauf.

Im weiteren Verlauf kam der Magier und Dämonenjäger Avaroth Teladon mit zu diesem Gespräch und äußerte seine Kritik. Er glaube nicht an diese Analyse und möchte ebenfalls zusammen mit den Magiern aus Runewick, einige Untersuchungen durchführen, um den Fluch zu brechen.

Nach Entscheidung von Lennier, dürfen die Magier Runewicks ebenfalls ihre Chance nutzen und Untersuchungen an Wynter durchführen, solange sie diesen selbst zustimmt. Bis dahin sind die Ranger und alle weiteren Helfer dazu aufgefordert, dem Rätsel zu folgen und Wynter dabei zu helfen, die versteckten Hinweise zu finden.

Ende des Protokolls.
Bei jeglichen Fehlern möchte ich um sofortige Information bitten um das Protokoll dementsprechend zu berichtigen.

In Vertretung für Lennier und als Protokollant,

Jakob Maren

---

10 Zhas 64 Protocol on the case of Wynter
The following information was noted after it was debated. On the 10th of Zhas in 64, Sarangerel from Galmair, Wynter Cressidera from Runewick, Jakob Maren from Runewick, and Lennier as First Representative of the Council from Runewick sat down to assess the current situation of Wynter Cressidera and the spirit of the rat “Cheddar”, and to take initial steps toward a resolution.
Sarangerel was interested in the mental state of Wynter, who explained that the spirit of both persons lives in her, they would share the body and regularly change the control.

To further start the conversation, Wynter told about the origin of the curse, she described the day of transformation and an amulet she had received before. She described a note which she received shortly after the transformation, on that note a first riddle is noted, which must be solved, in order to break the curse again.
Further on, they talked about the origin of “Cheddar”, which spent its life in the sewers of Runewick. Sarangarel now examined the strange piece of jewellery, a silver amethyst amulet, loaded with magic - but came to the conclusion that it was probably not used to trigger the curse.

To find out more information and possible healing ways, an arcane investigation was suggested. Sarangerel wanted to analyze Wynter's body to better assess risks and opportunities. This analysis was carried out the same day in Runewick, at the request of Wynter, it took place before the bridge of the city at a large eldan oak.
After some preparations and performing the magic powers and an analyzing by Sarangerel, she described her results to us:

Wynter's transformation and fusion with the rat's spirit was definitely a curse, which draws power from emotions and cannot be broken by magic. Curses in general can only be resolved by the originator. According to Sarangarel's diagnosis, the body of the deceased rat “Cheddar” is scattered in any directions, but important for the release of the curse. It is important, according to assessments, to bring the body parts together in order to be able to solve the soul with it, the reference is again to the riddle in the note. As a conclusion of their assessment, the curse is a punishment of the god Ronagan himself, any clues also point to it, she said in conclusion.

Later, the mage and demon hunter Avaroth Teladon joined the conversation and voiced his criticism. He does not believe in this analysis and also wants to do some investigations together with the mages from Runewick to break the curse.

After Lennier's decision, Runewick's mages may also take their chance and conduct investigations on Wynter, as long as she agrees to them herself. Until then, the rangers and any other helpers are encouraged to follow the puzzle and help Wynter find the hidden clues.

End of the protocol.
In case of any errors, I would like to ask for immediate information in order to correct the protocol accordingly.

Substituting for Lennier and taking the minutes,

Jakob Maren