Treasure? Treasure! Map? Map! Sale? Maybe.

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zoe

Treasure? Treasure! Map? Map! Sale? Maybe.

Post by Zoe »

A little girl runs up excitedly, a freshly baked bun in her mouth. In her hand is a written-on parchment, some coins to be sighted in the other. Looking around, she appears not at all intimidated by the Necktie's regular guests, standing on her toes in order to secure a good location to pin the parchment. Job done and coin in hand, she hurries off towards the teleporter once more, carefully dodging the more scary sort that frequent the place as she tightly grips said coin.
Meanwhile the author of the parchment sits restlessly in Runewick, constantly watching the entrance bridge. Perhaps hoping to witness the safe return of the little girl who dared to do what she, a much older albeit still young woman, dared not. Or perhaps contemplating the morality of how she, in the spur of the moment and driven by her own fear, decided to hire a little girl to do such a task on her behalf.
I, Zoe of Runewick, am selling some maps I have found during my work.
I have had them evaluated by one of our local scholars here in Runewick, and they appear to be treasure maps!
The scholar further divided them into what sizes of treasure he believes they lead to:
I have 2 small maps, 3 average maps, 7 big maps and 6 giant maps. My asking price is 45 gold for the lot of them.
Please find me in Runewick if you want to buy them.

Yours,
Zoe of Runewick.
Zoe

Re: Treasure? Treasure! Map? Map! Sold? Yes.

Post by Zoe »

The little girl returns, happily chewing on a sausage this time as she adds the word "Sold", or at least something that resembles it, to the previous parchment, all the while referencing a parchment in her hand with the same word written on it.
Meanwhile, the young woman who authored the parchment is left in Runewick once more, this time looking rather helpless as she is sat there waiting for the insistent, stubborn girl to return. Fidgeting with her sleeves nervously as she perhaps ponders how she got herself into this situation again, or perhaps trying to convince herself the girl is safe as she did return the first time around.