Beware of Bidukan!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aswe

Beware of Bidukan!

Post by Aswe »

People of Illarion.

I write this message as a warning to all those who dwell within, women especially.

Beware the feculent shade which masquerades as man. Beware Bidukan
This brute is slow to wit and quick to anger

This wanton criminal masquerades as a knight, however he regularly indulges in the acts of:

Attempted Adultery
Threats and coercion
Assault
Attempted murder
(Presumed) murder

Bidukan himself assualted and attempted to murder me outside the gates of Galmair. These physical wounds may never heal, all over a perceived sligh to his dubious "knightly honour"
I ask all of you to take explicit care, and shun this bully and braggart wherever possible, else he visits his wrath upon you.

I write this message now against a threat of violence to my person. But this truth must come out.

Aswe
Bidukan

Re: Beware of Bidukan!

Post by Bidukan »

A note is attached at the end of the parchment

Dear inhabitants of illarion:

Please ignore this pile of lies and false accusations. This has been planned by Sarangerel, Yasna and Aswe and they aim to get me kicked from Galmair, as they've privately stated. You all know I'm a helpful and honorful person. Expect more lies coming by these three.

Signed,
Bidukan
Warrior of Malachín.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Beware of Bidukan!

Post by Azure Lynch »

A giant of a man walks by to place a parchment but reads this and decides to write his peace.

My name is Azure and though me and Bidukan have out own issues that was caused by my anger and mouth. Those that know me know this to be true. But these allegations from what I can tell are just that words.
One I have never seen him commit Auldtery. And I have ran into him more times than I can count. Since my return. I have not seen him attack anyone that didn't attack him first. I also have not seen him commit or attempted to commit murder.

If you have proof with these allegations then bring them forward. Fine me, Ka'has or even artimer or Oxiana. But to post this here publicly does nothing but spread rumors. Facts speak yhe truth. Not hearsay or rumors. Is this a plot against him this I know not of either. Again facts are truth everything else is rumors amd will cause discontent and can ruin one's reputation. So if you have proof then bring it forward if not then please keep these kinds of messages of the board

Thank you

Azure